~Chapter one~

[Your POV]

A soft knock was heard and awoke me. I sat up slowly, stretching and yawning softly.

"Come in." I said with my best "awake" voice.

Much to my suprise it was mother who walked into my bedroom, my (f/c) dress with the (2/f/c) overlay resting over her left arm, my boots in the other hand.

"Wake up!" She sneered.

She threw my clean clothes on the bed and before I could even usher a gratitude she began going over the rules for the day.

"(y/n), you must realize that while we are in the customer's residence you do not speak with them while I work. Do not speak unless spoken to. When I ask you to do something you must do it no matter the cause. Understood?" She spoke quickly only giving me a moment of two to grasp what she was saying.

"Yes mother. I understand." I managed to mumble out.

"Good, oh and no slouching, speak up, and mind you mother and manners or so help me you'll regret it." Mother glared at me before walking to the door.

"And be quick about getting dressed, Breakfast is almost ready."

I sighed and stood from the mess of sheets. I picked up new undergarments and my corset. J laced it, every so often coming to a tricky lace, and I slipped my dress over it. I pulled on my boots, and bushed my (h/l), slightly tangled, (h/c) hair back. Once I had finished dressing I walked downstairs and to the dining hall.

I sat silently as I began eating breakfast. I never looked at my mother, afraid she'd throw a fit. As I went on eating breakfast so did the silence. Once my mother and I had finished breakfast we stood and walked to the carrage. We entered and sat, out hands folded in our laps. A soft 'nic nic' was heard from the coach and the carrage was off.

~time skip~

After a rather long and boring ride to the Phantomhive Manor, we arrived a few hours till dusk. Mother informed me that since the "little" issue we had on our way here, we'd be staying the night. I sighed softly and the carrage door opened to reveal a raven haired man. His eyes a scartlet red, so hypnotizing, if I could I would have likely fallen into this man's gaze. He reached out a gloved hand to my mother.

"Lady (L/n). It's a pleasure to meet you once again." He said with a smooth voice, a voice almost as hypnotic as his eyes.

He helped my mother out and kissed the back of her hand.

"And it is a pleasure to see you again, Sebastian." Mother curtsied and put on the horrid mask she wore.

The man, Sebastian, looked to me and reached out a hand.

"And who is this lovely Flower?" He asked.

"That is my daughter, (Y/n) (L/n)." Mother stated, an unnoticeable sneer in her answer.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, Miss (L/n). I am head butler here at the Phantomhive manor. My name is, Sebastian Michaelis." Sebastian kissed the back of my hand just like he did mother.

I curtsied.

"The pleasure is mine, Sebastian." I smiled brightly.

"Let me show you inside." With that Sebastian turned on his heel and began walking inside.

We followed and out of the corner of my eye I couldn't help to notice that mother had a horrid glare directed at me. I became uneasy as we walked into the Manor. Once we made it in Sebastian showed us to the dining hall. Inside was a large table, Lizzy sat in one of the chairs and she looked up. Her expression brightened, and her smile widened.

"(Y/n)!" She giggled.

Lizzy jumped from her chair and, unlady like, tackled me in a hug. I laughed and hugged back. She pulled away, leaving her hand firmly on my shoulders.

"I wasn't informed you were coming to visit! I would have made sure everything was absolutely Perfect!" She giggled once more.

"Its quite alright, Lizzy. I wasn't fully aware this is where you lived, I'm quite suprised myself." I laughed.

Lizzy just smiled and hugged me once more. Mother cleared her throat and I pulled away. Lizzy looked at me a bit oddly, but she hesitantly brushed if off.

"(Y/n) why don't you and Lady Elizabeth go into the garden?" Mother suggested.

"Oh (Y/n)! You must meet my fianćee before we go! Don't fret! He won't bite, I promise!" Lizzy smiled.

Mother left out a slight sigh/groan as Lizzy grabbed my hand and drug me to the table. I didn't see another soul in the room but I must have been mistaken. A chair was pushed back and a young man stood. His single, rich blue eye mezmerized you. He didn't look at you when he spoke.

"Dear I would appriciate it if you didn't make a massive deal of this." He mumbled.

His blue eye turned to you and widened slightly. His breathing hitched and he stared. Lizzy didn't notice though, she was too busy smiling at you. The nagging came back and nipped at the back of your head.

'Why is the stranger so...familiar?' You asked yourself.

It took a moment but this familiar stranger gained his composure back.

"Hello Miss. I am Ciel Phantomhive, Earl of the Phantomhive Manor." Ciel bowed to you formally.

"I am (Y/n) (L/n). Daughter of Lady (L/n)." I curtsied ad smiled brightly.

"It is rather late, why don't I have Sebastian show you to your bedroom while your mother ad I discuss business?" Ciel asked.

Sebastian came up next to you and placed a gentle hand on your shoulder.

"But Ciel! I wanted to show (Y/n) the garden!" Lizzy argued.

"You may show her the garden tomorrow morning. After all, she will be with us for a day it two till I can sign this deal."

Ciel showed a slight smirk and Lizzy looked stunned.

"Okay." Lizzy mumbled.

"Say goodnight Miss (L/n)." Sebastian said, a slight smirk also plastered on his pale mouth.

"Goodnight, everyone. Peaceful dreams to you all." I uttered.

Sebastian let go of my shoulder and led me down the hall. We took a left and studied the paths we took, hoping I'd remember where we went so I wouldn't get lost. Sebastian open a guest room door and held it open for me. I nodded and walked past him.

"I will be back shortly with a sleeping gown Miss. Please, make yourself comfortable." With that Sebastian left.

I walked around the room, looking at the different items in the room. Brushing my soft fingers over the finished wood of the dresser. I looked into the mirror as a soft knock sounded.

"Come in!" I mutter softly.

Sebastian walked in, and black gown hung over his arm.

"Here is your gown, I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Phantomhive manor. Goodnight m'lady." He walked out the door, and I undressed, slipping from my dress and unlacing my corset.

All that was left was my panties. I slipped the gown over my head and looked myself over in the mirror. I looked decent and I laid in the bed provided for me. The nagging never stopped, it bit and nicked the back of my mind.

'I hope it goes away soon, its quite annoying'

I thought. I closed my eyes and I slowly drifted into yet another sleep, only this time I found out why Ciel Phantomhive was so familiar.