Character Answers

Start from the beginning

Honestly, I don't want to imagine a world in which he doesnt exist.

What would you do if Luke started cheating on you?

If he did, then it would be obvious what kind of man he truly is. I'd be torn, but if he's really happy with another girl that isn't me, then I'd let it be.

LUKE

Was Cami ever like a daughter for you or did you always lust for her?

Cami was always a beautiful girl to me. I knew her ever since she was 16, so I never really thought of her as a daughter. I didn't lust for her at first, either. I was completely in love with Jocelyn, but I cared for Cami greatly.

Stick your sausage in my panini

what's a panini?

You look like my bf and my friend.

How do you know what I look like...?

Set me up with michael.

I don't know a Michael, sorry. Cami told me about a boy at her school named Michael once. He seemed like a dick.

You don't think it was even a little creepy to keep a box in your closet with pictures of Cami in it?

There was a reason I kept it locked.

What would you do if you found out you were in a band, and saw that there were many fanfictions made about you, especially a fanfic called resistance about a guy who is a stepfather of a girl, and they had a secret relationship?

Thats a very specific questions LOL. But uh, yeah I don't know whether I'd be creeped out or flattered. Maybe a bit of both.

Can I fuck you?

Sorry babe, I'm all my Angel's.

How is your day going?

It's pretty normal. I just got home from work and I'm really tired. I need a massage.

How big is your dick?

Ask Cami. ;)

How special is Cami to you?

I will never be able to answer this completely. The love I feel for her is a gift from God, and I'm not even very religious. She's my life.

How did mama liz react?

Well, she threatened to cut off my dick the first time I brought home a girl that was 10 years older than me. She didn't know that Cami was Jocelyn's daughter (and let's keep it that way, yeah?), so she was actually ecstatic to find out I had moved on.

Can I lose my virginity to you?

Sorry, I'm all Cami's. But hey, that's a special thing. You don't wanna give that away to someone like me.

What if Cami had been shot instead of you, would you have done everything she did?

Everything she did, and worse. I would have killed Jocelyn. No doubt about it.

Bro do you realize you look amazing in the hey everybody mv?

Thanks but what's hey everybody?

Did you and Cami end the secret realtionshup and assumed to be together after the divorce? If so, what were people's reactions once you told them?

Of course. Cami was a little hesitant, but I told her not to care what they would think. As long as she's with me, I won't let anyone hurt her in anyway. Some people thought we were immoral. Some didn't care. Some, even, supported it. Either way, it's not their decision to judge.