Epilogue--Part Two

The entire car ride consisted of an awkward sexual silence, with me fuming in the seat next to him. I didn't say a word until we stepped foot into the house. "What the fuck Luke? Really? Of all times?"

He was fiddling with the doorknob, locking the house and walked past me, not making eye intact. I nearly scoffed at his rude behavior, but he turned around and gave me an amused smile as he unbuttoned his shirt before waking into our room.

I stomped into the room. Light was streaming in through the window and hitting Luke's back, making him look...holy. I wanted to scream at the bitter irony of it. I stood there trying to focus on his face, but my eyes couldn't help wandering to his bare chest. How could you want to punch and kiss and fuck someone all at the same time?

"Ha-ha, very funny. Giving me the silent treatment; I get it," I said in a mocking manner, throwing my purse and heels to the floor. When I turned back around, he was staring at me with his slacks sagging down low on his hips.

Fuck. Me. Please.

I just ignore it as if I didn't care there was a sex god standing in front of me, and jumped onto the bed, about to reach for the remote.

Before I could even turn back around,my body was pinned onto the mattress, Luke hovering above me. He looked at me like he was going to completely devour every bit of me, and I gulped, looking at him through my eyelashes.

He growled before attacking my lips, thrusting his hips onto mine roughly. I cried out at the friction, and he took that opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth, muffling my moans.

Luke took off my dress, breaking our kiss for a second before unhooking my bra and took one of my breast into his hands.

I just came back from church. God, I'm going to hell.

I couldn't help digging my nails into his scalp as he placed his mouth over one of my nipples. I bit down on my lip to hide my pathetic whimpers that threatened to come out.

He glared at me, and started rubbing me through my underwear until I moaned audibly, earning a smile from the man above me. He still hasn't said a word, and I knew he had to be trying hard. Luke was usually very...loud.

He took off my underwear and his pants and undergarments as well, putting on a condom before trusting into me. Luke took one of my legs over his shoulder and I threw my head back, shutting my eyes. I'd never get used to the feeling. He bit down on his lip so hard I was surprised it didn't bleed.

I felt him brush against a spot in me that I've never felt before and my eyes snapped open.

"Luke, oh my God!" I screamed, nails no doubt clawing at his back.

I know he felt it too, because at this point, he had a small pillow between his teeth, biting down on it. He was sweating like crazy; it covered his beautiful face and left a shiny layer on his muscular body.

The scariest part is that I knew I would do anything he told me to do. Anything. He owned my body, whether either of us realized it or not.

After I few more hard rocks against me, I felt myself tense up and I cried out as I came around him, hard. Luke put my leg down, and he laid on top of me, completely covering my small body. His face was right next to mine as he continued to pound into me, his breathing uneven, a growl forming in the back of his throat.

"Luke, baby, come for me please." I breathed.

He groaned at my words, his body starting to convulse.

"Daddy, please?" I practically moaned, knowing it would send him off the edge.

Luke buried his head into my neck, and whimpered as he came, holding onto my body like his life depended on it. He took himself out of me and I shivered at the empty feeling.

He pulled me to his chest. "God, that was hard not to talk. Especially the way you were reacting, f.ucking Christ," he rumbled, his voice deeper than usual.

"Well you're hot as hell when you whimper. I definitely need to hear that more often," I teased, and his face turned a precious shade of pink.

"Shit, I didn't mean for you to hear that," he said sheepishly.

"Please?" I asked, moving my head down to kiss his neck and trailing my hands up and down against his stomach.

His eyes fluttered shut as he whimpered again and he pushed me away gently.

"Cami!" Luke whined, obviously embarrassed.

"You're so perfect," I whispered, almost to myself and I saw him smile.

"Not as much as you, Mrs. Hemmings."

Now it was my turn to blush. "Not yet," I pointed out.

"Soon," Luke said sleepily, placing a soft kiss on my forehead, "you'll be mine forever."

Lol I like writing because I get to pretend to be and act like someone I'm not.