Fifty Two

An hour and a half later, I pulled up onto the property. The scent of the lake nearby and the pine trees mixed in my nose, creating a calming fragrance.

I parked right to Luke's car, stepping out to look around. I found him on the dock, looking out into the distance. He looked so beautiful, so pensive that I didn't want to disturb him.

"Luke?" I asked and his head whipped around. He rushed toward me, pulling my body close to his.

"Angel, I was so worried," he cried, pulling back right away inspect my face. He ran his thumb over the mark that Jocelyn left and I watched his lips pull back from his teeth in a feral snarl. It was so intimidating and incredibly sexy; I couldn't decide whether to be afraid or turned on.

"Don't worry, after she hit me and said all those things, I pushed her back. She fell on the floor, probably more in surprise than anything. I didn't see any marks on her, and I'm pretty sure she wasnt hurt," I sighed. "Which is good because you're going to want to get this divorce as soon as possible with the shortest amounts of complications. If they knew that your stepdaughter and your wife were beating each other up, they'd probably postpone the damn thing," I explained, staying in each other's arms. I breathed in his memorizing scent, committing it to memory.

Luke looked down at me and gave me a crooked grin. "Damn, Cami. You have a good head on your shoulders."

We stared at each other for a while, before he looked away, back to the car. "Come help me get the groceries. We're gonna be staying here for who the hell knows how long so, I came prepared."

I followed him back to his car, where there were nearly 20 bags of food.

"Damn, Luke! Hungry, are we?" I teased.

Luke was standing behind me, already three bags in either of his hands. He crouched down to place a kiss on my neck.

"Very."

Don't get the wrong idea guys, I still love 5sos. It's just now I like this guy and this guy REALLY likes me and we've just been together and stuff more so I've had less time to obsess with 5sos. I fully intend on finishing this story.