"None of your damn business. Now goodbye." She opened her door, but he grabbed it.

"Jade I meant what I said the other night. I miss you and I realize that I made the biggest mistake of my life."

"You know what you didn't make a mistake. You wanna know why you didn't....see if you hadn't done me the way that you did I wouldn't have found what true happiness was. I have a man that adores me and I him so go somewhere an cry in a fucking corner because I'm so over you. Now get the fuck out the way!" She jerked her car door and closed.

He stood there staring after her as she peeled out of the lot. This Jade he wasn't used to, but it turned him on. She was no longer the defenseless and naïve girl. She was a matured woman mentally and definitely physically. Kendrick wasn't letting her go just like that. He had to find out who this nigga was that had her all wrapped up. That reminded him of the girl he met at the bar. She was a bit much and he could tell that she was all about money.

Maybe that would be someone he could use to find out things around here. He was new to the Atlanta area and didn't know anybody. It seemed like she was on her sneaky and conniving shit and that's what he needed. It was a good thing that he had her number because he definitely would be hitting her up.

******

Jade had just gotten out the shower. She was so anxious to see De'Ante. After getting herself together she grabbed her things and headed down the hall to his apartment. Once she got there she pressed the bell and waited for him to open the door. Within seconds he opened the door gracing Jade with his infectious smile.

"Hey babe." Jade said stepping inside.

"Girl you betta gimme dem damn lips and quit playing." Ante said closing the door and locking it.

Jade sat her things down by the door and stood on tip toes to give him a lustful tongue all down your throat kiss. Of course he had to be all extra and squeeze her ass. She giggled breaking off the kiss. He smile down at her and she looked down at his sweats finding him hard like always.

"Looks like you he needs a little attention." Jade said rubbing his erect member through his sweats.

"Girl don't start man. You kno' if I get a hold of dat' pussy a nigga ain't letting go until you tap out."

Jade smiled, grabbing his hand leading him to the sofa. He sat down and she straddle him. "How was your day?" She asked playing in his pretty hair.

"Shit I can't complain. I thought about you all day and I couldn't wait ta' see ya beautiful face." He ran his thumb across her bottom lip.

"Aw so that means you missed me huh?"

"Hell yeah. I missed tha' hell outta you. How was your day tho?" He rubbed up and down her sides.

She nervously bit on her lip and knew that it was now or never. She had to tell him about Kendrick before some shit popped off. "Ante I need to tell you something."

"Wassup? You kno' you can tell me anythang right?"

Jade nodded. "It's about my ex. He here and I ran into him about a few days ago and tonight."

De'Ante didn't say anything he just looked at her for a minute. "What tha' fuck tha' nigga doing sniffing around you?"

"He claims to miss me, but I really don't give any kind of fucks. I'm with who I want to be with and he is irrelevant."

De'Ante smiled knowing she meant every word of what she was saying. "What's tha' nigga name jus' in case I run into him."

"Kendrick."

"Well Kendrick betta stay away from my baybeh or we gon' have some fucking problems." He pecked her lips.

"Oh I have something for you." Jade said hopping off his lap.

"You got something fa' lil' ole me." He pressed his hand against his chest.

"Yes and I hope you like what I got."

"Shit I got something fa you too." He stood up and walked into his bedroom.

A few seconds later he came back out with the big LV bag from earlier. Jade scrunched up her arched brows and looked at him like he was crazy. He looked down at the bag in her hand and wondered what the hell she had went out here an bought for him. De'Ante wasn't expecting anything, but he was fast learning that with Jade you had to expect the unexpected.

"Jade what you went how hea' and bought. You kno' you don't have ta' by me shit."

"I know that but I wanted too because you are my boyfriend and I feel like you deserve it. You are so good tome De'Ante. Hell you bought me dresses, took me to a food festival and out to a nice dinner and let's not forget you gave me money to get my hair redone."

"Yeah, but dats shit dat I'm supposed ta' do Jade. You don't owe me nothing fa' tha' shit dat I do. It's call treating my lady like a queen."

De'Ante was just too damn good to be true. Jade walked back over to the sofa with the bag in her hand. She placed it on his lap and he looked at her long and hard before reaching inside. He pulled out the Givenchy box and rose a brow.

"Jade what tha' hell?" He opened the box shaking his head.

He was so used to females taking his money that having one that spent their money on him had him blown. Jade was just too damn good to be true. "Thank you baybeh." He pulled her back in his lap and kissed her deeply.

Shit was getting hot real fast and Jade reluctantly pulled back. "Boy them damn lips."

"Uh and dis damn dick tho. Nah but fa'real thank you baybeh. Na' fa your gift." He grabbed the bag and placed it on the sofa beside them.

She reached over and grabbed the bag out of the other bag that it was covered in. Her mouth dropped open upon seeing the Louie Vuitton bag. She knew that this was about a thirty-five hundred dollar bag. She couldn't believe he really spent that much. Sure she had spent nine-hundred and fifty dollars, but that was nothing compared to what he had spent.

"Ante you really didn't hav-"

"Jade don't start dat shit man. I have never spent that much on anythang fa' a woman. Even when I was with Eboni I didn't. I gave her money which never was as much as I dropped on you. You deserve it Jade because you don't want or ask fa' shit. Don't get me wrong na' if you ask then you most definitely will get it."

"Ante thank you so much. I love it!" She said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"It's something inside the bag Jade."

"Ante the bag is more than enough."

"Girl jus' look in tha' damn bag."

She dug inside the bag pulled out a key. She looked at him in question. "Ante what's with the key? Like what does it go to?"

"Jade dat's tha' key to my apartment....."

Well I was able to squeeze another one if for y'all. Hope you guys enjoy!

Excuse Mistakes!