Chapter 29

The suspense of this story is killing me inside. We are nearing the end of Volume 2. 

Is Haru finally going to pick someone?! OMG! 

Are you team Usagi or team Aki?! Place your bets now!!! :D

Thank you guys for your support! Please don't forget to comment/vote/follow, it motivates me to write ;)

–Seru Senpai, Commander-in-Chief of Yaoi Army

_________________________________

I contemplated throughout the night in order to sort out my feelings. Again, Aki and Usagi filled up my thoughts. Just thinking about my choice made my heart ache. Whatever choice I had to make, one would surely get hurt.

I decided to start writing what came to mind on a piece of paper.

Who was it that made me happy the most?

Who was the one that made me comfortable the most?

They were great guys but with my encounter with them. I looked like that I would be the uke.

Was I ready for that?

I didn't have to go with that right away. We could wait...for that to happen. I couldn't give up my butt yet.

Anyway, all the silliness aside, I started listing and weighing out my feelings.

Next thing I knew, I wrote a confession letter. It said: Let's meet up on the rooftop after practice. I have to tell you something really important. –Haru"

There was sudden surge of blood in to my chest. I felt hot while holding the paper.

This must be it. I was probably making the right decision...hopefully.

_________________________

I woke early, so I could drop this letter to his sports team locker. I went downstairs and joined my family for breakfast.

Misa: Haru, Good morning. How's everything? Have you sorted things out?

Haru: Yea, I think so, mom. Thank you so much for yesterday. I really needed that.

Misa: Well, you're welcome. You should have trusted me from the beginning.

Haru: Yes, mom. I know.

Hideki went to the dining table and greeted me.

Hideki: Did you give the chocolate to Aki?

Haru: Yes, I did. He said thanks. How come you didn't give me one?

Hideki: Because I like Aki more.

He snickered.

Hideki: I'm just kidding. That's good. Is he your boyfriend yet?

Haru: You're too young to be talking about stuff like that.

Hideki: Mom always watches...and reads this...kind of stories on...TV and in...her mangas.

Misa: Oi, Hideki. Shush! Go and eat.

Hideki: Oh mom, you just hate it that I'm siding with Aki.

My dad came in before they started fighting.

Kazuo: It's too early to fight. Just leave the decision making to Haru.

I finished eating my breakfast and went directly to school.

_________________________

I arrived to school and went directly to the sport team's locker room. I slid the letter inside his locker so that he would see it right away after practice.