Chapter 20

Hello guys! Seru Senpai here and thanks for reading Volume 2!

Haru and Aki's date?! OMG! Would Aki go for it?

What's up with Usagi?! Why is he being so cold?!

And WHO THE HECK IS THIS MYSTERY GUY?!

;) I guess we shall see how this thing will go. Enjoy~

_________________________

The end of the week arrived and nothing had changed. Usagi was still cold towards me, while Asami was pretty much the same. It felt like they put up a wall all around them, and they are not letting anyone in.

I tried to talk to Asami since we were both part of the swim team. He acted normally and avoided talking about anything besides swimming. I asked him twice if everything was alright but he ignored it, as if he didn't even hear me. I thought to myself that I wanted to be his friend but if he didn't want my kindness--what is the point? I gave up and went on with my daily swim practice as usual.

Then, there was Usagi. I really wanted to talk to him. I wanted to sort things out with him. However, every time our eyes met, he looked away instantaneously. Yesterday, I gathered the courage to come up to him but I failed. When he was about to go for lunch, I grabbed his arm. He made an indifferent look that I hadn't seen before. I forgot what I wanted to say. He shook off my hand and left.

________________________

Now, here I am, trying to clean my room for Aki. I never had anyone in my room before since I generally didn't like people. I made shallow friendships in the past because I was thinking that if people found out what I truly was...they would come to hate me. I never let my guard down.

Come to think of it, Usagi was the very first person I let myself free. He found out about my predisposition and he stuck around. I even talked to him about my uke hunting endeavors.

Aki was the second person I felt comfortable with. He didn't exactly know my secret but...it turned out he liked boys too. His smiles and laughs made me happy. His positive energy was contagious. I envied him. How can he be so optimistic?

___________________________

I'm not the tidiest person in this house. I usually leave my dirty clothes on my desk. When I have to study, I put it on my bed and then put it right back when I'm done. My mom keeps nagging me about cleaning my room. I have a busy life as a high school student, and I just have no time at all.

Well, that's a lie. It's just an excuse. I do have some free time after studying but I use it to read BL manga, nap and daydream about the uke characters.

I managed to clean my room...somehow...by shoving clutter into my closet--problem solved!

My room is now sparkly clean.

I patted my back for a job well done.

Oh, shoot! My BL manga...collection! I need to hide it.

I shoved a book shelf worth of BL manga to my closet.

I don't know if it is going to hold it in, but I don't have that much time left. Aki is coming over in less than thirty minutes and I haven't taken a shower yet. I feel sweaty and dirty after all the cleaning that I have done.

I hurried to the bath room and started taking a shower. My mind became so relaxed--and I lost track of time...

Few minutes had already passed...

Hideki: Haru, your visitor is here!

I heard loud footsteps heading to my bathroom. Ah...yea, I remembered. My mom stepped out to buy some groceries. Hideki was the only one downstairs.