1.1

(I don't like how I used to do the POV's in bold, I'm just not going to do that anymore.)

Ariel's POV:

"Ariel are you okay?" Daniel said snapping me out of shock.

"Uh yeah yeah. I just got a- Oliver come here!" I grabbed Oliver by the arm and dragged him into the downstairs bathroom by the stairs.

"Woah, what's wrong Ari?" he asked once I locked the door and started freaking out.

"The cuts. What if Daniel finds my cuts!?" I was freaking out so badly but I was smart enough not to talk so loud that Daniel finds out this way.

"Shit," Oliver says and started scratching his neck,"Well uh maybe...Maybe he doesn't have to find out! I mean, if you want him to know, got ahead. Thats what I would do."

"I have no single clue what to do,"i admitted.

"You'll be okay," he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked out.

Daniel was on the couch but he stood up right when we came around the corner,"Hey are you guys okay?"

"Yeah. She just was worried about yesterday's homework. For me, it was PRETTY easy."

Daniel laughed a said," You two don't even go to the same school. And Ari, you JUST started school. There is no way you have homework already."

"Busted," I mumbled in a funny tone.

"Okay sis whats really up?" he asked seriously.

"I am worried about the things mum hasn't told me," I said in a faint whisper.

He had an 'Oh' look on his face. We went up to my room and told mum that were all sleeping in there tonight.

"So went are we leaving?" Daniel whispered.

"Wait for it..." Oliver said.

"Annnnnnd done. Lets go," I said and went over to the window trying to open it. Oliver came next to me and helped with it.

"What did you do?" Daniel asked for behind us.

"Told a few people to come with."

"How many...?" he asked like he was worried with the answer.

"Fifteen," I joked.

"Seriously how ma-"

"A few. Chill dude. We will meet up with them by the apandont hotel,"Oliver said.

"A hotel? You've got to be-"

"Done!" I whispered and set the screen on top of the roof. I climbed out and we all came out. I started to climb down when I heard them talking.

"Are you sure this is safe? Are you people crazy?" Daniel seemed scared.

"Come on you wuss," I teased.

"Fine," he said as he climbed down. Oliver was right behind him to make sure he would go down,"Where are we even going?"

I looked at him, then Oliver. Where would we go other than the hotel? Chandler might be out tonight and I don't take chances. But this is different because I have two guys who can beat the shit out of him.

We walked to the hotel. It was awkward. There wasnt anything to talk about really. Oliver tried asking about old memories between each other, but we didnt respond to him. I felt kind of bad for that.

"So fella's, were here," I said as we arrived to the motel. Daniel looked the tall dark building from to bottem. A worried look appeared,"Hey doof, we aren't going inside. It's just a good meeting spot."

He looked a lot better after I had said that. I really need to figure my brother out. I forgot everything he liked, took intrest in, sports, tv, actions, I have no clue about ANYTHING about him.

"Ariel?" I heard a voice from behind me.

"Toby!" I said and ran up to him. We hugged for a minute then I pulled away,"Is Clementi-"

"Hey," she walked up.

"Clementine!" I hugged her.

"You okay?" She asked talking about how tight I was hugging her,"Who's this?" she asked hinting at Daniel.

"Oh that's Daniel," I turned towards him and smiled.

"Is he your boy-"

"Brother," he answered.

"Oh," Toby said.

"Yeah, I don't have a boyfriend. I'm single like a pringle," Idiot. Why did I just do that? Desperate much?

He awkwardly let out a small laugh and then said,"Yea."

We just looked at each other until Clementine snapped us out of it by saying,"Come on, lets get out of here. It's getting cold."

"Yea. We still have to get the guys," Toby said.

"You two still haven't gotten them?"

"Well we just left."

"Oh, you two live close?" I asked.

They looked at each other. Toby was giving a 'really? now' look. Whilst Clementine said,"Well...We actually live together..."

"Together?"

"We're cousins," Toby answered quickly.

Oh. Okay.

"Oh this is Oliver. I told you he'd be here," I pointed towards Oliver who was on his phone behind us.

He looked up and waved.

"He is from my old town," I added.

"Cool," Toby slid his hands in his pockets.

"Mmhm," I said. We started walking to the guy's house.

I felt like I was falling. And fast. Like I just slipped off a cliff. My reaction was to scream.

"Ah!" I squealed in fear. Toby caught me in his arms. I looked up at him.

"Ariel it's just the curb. Calm down before you get us busted," Clem said.

My heart wasnt racing because of falling. It was because Toby and I were face to face.

The streetlights made his face so clear and smooth. I wanted to just reach out my hand and stroke his face. That would just be weird.

His eyes shimmered and the hair was blowing in the wind. Toby was smiling softly. I felt butterflies. This was a magical moment.

Wait, Toby and I? I hadn't thought about that.