"Mhm."

"Kate, what are you talking about and who are you talking too?" Jacob asked and I blushed harder. "Is this a bad time?"

"I'm just in the car with Ashton's girlfriend, we're gonna hang out because apparently I'm around boys too much and so is she." I told him and he laughed.

"Call me when your done or are free then. I'll keep Kaleb away from my phone in the meantime." He said and I nodded.

"Okay then, I'll talk to you later Jacob. Bye." I said and then hung up after he returned it.

"So, Jacob huh?" She asked me and I blushed. "Ashton mentioned him once in a conversation. Says that he's a good guy and thinks you two will date."

"He is a good guy but I don't want to date anyone really. I just want to focus on school." I said and she nodded.

"Smart choice love, stay in school and get the best grades that you can." She told me and I nodded. "But, a little romance won't hurt." She and and we both laughed after she tried winking at me.

"I don't know." I said and giggled. "I'm not good with romance and stuff. I'm an awkward little noodle that will talk too much if I'm comfortable around you."

"How about I help?" She asked and I looked at her. "If it works out between you two, I want credit during your wedding toast."

"That's too far ahead but sure." I said and she smiled as she nodded. She turned the blinker on and then pulled into some place full of really expensive stores.

"So, if you want to impress a guy, first thing's first you act yourself. Don't change a single thing about who you are." She said and I nodded.

"That's good, I'm not too good at pretending. I did once but that was terrible and I regret doing it." I said and she laughed.

"Second is to dress in a way that makes you comfortable but still makes you look hot. Since you're young and one of your dad's are Michael, we also have to take in account what is appropriate." She said and I nodded.

"Come on, let's go." She sajd and I nodded. I got out of the car, careful not to hit the one beside us, and then pulled my skirt down a bit as I flattened it out.

I watched Bryana enter the store and my confidence went down a bit because she's so beautiful and we had almost the same crop-top on.

I followed her inside and I looked around. "Smells like really expensive leather and thousand dollar perfumes mixed with depression as you realize you're too broke to buy a thread here." I said and she laughed as we walked arouns.

"Don't worry about prices love, I have a credit card, and no it is not Ashton's." She said as she showed me her purse. "You don't use a purse?"

"No, I put things in my pocket. I don't bother with carrying make-up around and wallets and all that." I told her and she just blinked and me.

"Who are you? Michael? Next you're going to tell me that you hide everything in your phone case." She said and I blushed. "Those idiots never bought you a purse?"

"Never asked and never thought I needed one. I have a wallet, but I don't use it." I said and she nodded. "Oh, why did you say that you credit card wasn't Ash's?" I asked as I followed her.

"People automatically assume the money I spend is his, that's all. Calum thought that too." She said and I nodded. "I spend my own money because I don't want to be seventy years old and owing everyone around me money."

"I see." I said and nodded. "I didn't think you were spending his money. I mean, your a model and I assume that pays really well so I didn't question it." I said and shrugged.

"You know what I do?" She asked and I mentally sighed as we stood in front of a bunch of purses.

"Yeah, I followed you on instagram and I saw for myself." I said and nodded. "Plus, I kind of picked up on it when Ashton asked about a photoshoot and stuff. You're pretty enough to be a model so I just took it as that." I said and she smiled as I blushed.

"Thanks sweetheart." She said and I nodded. "So, what color is your wallet?" She asked me and I thought about it.

"It's black leather with like a gold zipper. Michael said he thought it looked cute and would go with anything."

"Of course he did, he believes black and gold go with everything." She said and laughed. "Here love, it's on me. Think of it as either a late birthday present or early Christmas present. Or a 'I'm sorry you had to go so long without a purse' gift." She said and I looked at the bag.

"It's so pretty." I said as I looked at the shiny black leather purse. A small 'MK' was on the golden zipper and I looked at her. "Five hundred for a purse?"

"It'll last you for a long time." She said and I nodded. "Now that we solved that problem, let's find something that we can wear to impress our guys."

"Um okay." I said and followed her. "I don't really have to impress him, he says I always look good so I don't need anything special." I said and she laughed.

"So uneducated, it's adorable." She said and I gulped as we went to the counter. She set the purse on the counter and handed the lady her credit card.

"I have money of my own." I said and she just shrugged as she set some sunglasses o the counter aswell. "Who's Michael Kors?"

"A famous designer love." The lady behind the counter said. "He made the bag your friend just bought you. Everything in this store was designed by him." She said and I nodded.

"I see." I said and the lady handed me the big bag that held our things. "Thank you. Have a nice day." I said and smiled.

"You too girls." She said to me and Bryana as we left the store. I followed her as we walked across the street and some guy noticed us.

"Bryana what are you doing with Muke's adopted daughter? Katelyn right?" He asked us and I nodded.

He knew who I was?

"We're having some girl time. Just bought Katelyn here her first purse because the guys suck at shopping for girls." Bryana said and laughed. "Anyways, we have to go. The day is only so long. Bye."

I waved and he walked away as we did the same. "That will be in a magazine article soon." She said and I nodded. "So, how do you feel about dresses and heels?"

"They're not the loves of my life but I like them." I said and she nodded. She asked about make-up and I nodded. "I wear it. I can't stand leaving the house if I don't have at least a little bit on." I told her.

"Same." She said and laughed as we walked into another store. "This store is mostly clothes. The next will be shoes and then make-up and jewelry and then after all of that we can have dinner."

"Sounds like a good day." I said and she nodded. "Will I be using the money Luke and Michael gave to me or will it stay behind my phone for this whole trip?"

"Tell them you spent it, but then just put it in your wallet. You'll be what? A hundred dollars richer?" She asked as I followed her.

"Try three hundred. I got three hundred dollar bills."

"Even better! You can spend it on something else some other time. Right now we're using my credit cards and cash." She said and I nodded.

"Fine."

-

Question of the chapter:

-If you could, would you go on a shopping spree with Bryana if she paid?

Author's answer:

-Whether she paid or not I'd still do it because I love her style and think she'd be amazing to shop with

Reader's answer:

-