~Chapter 18~

"Don't fight him Sasuke. I don't want him to hurt more that he's already have." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks. He looked at me and nodded with tears building up in his eyes.

The man then came and laid on top of me again. And started to give me hickeys on my neck and chest. I moaned just like he told me to. I was crying as he did so. I heard Sasuke weeping and pulling at his chains. The man then started to grind on me. We were both moaning. He then stopped and shoved his member into my mouth and thrusted in and out of me. Once he came in my mouth I turn my head and spit it all out. He then went down and shoved his member in my entrance.

"Don't hurt him!" Sasuke screamed as he pulled at the chains.

"Don't worry I'm being gentle." The man said as he smirked at me.

He then took hold of my member. And kissed me. He started to rub, thrust, and kiss. I shut my eyes and kissed back. I was about to cum when he put his finger on the tip.

"Beg." He demanded.

"Let me! Please let me cum!" I pleaded crying.

He smiled then let go and I spread all over him. He ran his finger along where my cum is on his body and sucked his finger.

"Is that good enough for you. Can I leave with my husband." I said panting and tears staining my cheeks.

"Yes I'm pleased." He said getting off of me.

He unlocked all my chains and left the key on the bed. He also left my clothes on the bed. I immediately got out of the bed and he was gone. I got dressed and grabbed the keys and ran to Sasuke. I hugged him and cried into his chest.

"Did he hurt you?" He said crying.

"He hurt me a little. But I'll be fine." I said unlocking the chains on his legs and arms. Once he had all of the cuffs off of him he hugged me.

"I failed at protecting you. I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. Don't be so hard on yourself Sasuke."

He told me to get on his back and I did as told. He found a door and he ran to the corner of the street. We were about 17 miles away from home.

"Look don't freak out when I do this."

"I won't I promise. " I said then kissed the back of his head.

"Okay hold on tight." He said.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms under his. I grabbed my wrist for leverage. He then started to run super fast. Within five minutes we were home. He opened the door and then sat on the couch so I released him. I was shocked.

"Sasuke, how did you do that?"

"I'm a vampire. Please don't be afraid of me." He said sitting next to me.

"Trust me I wouldn't be. I have a demon and you are a vampire." He smiled at me then got up from the couch.

I got up and walked up stairs and took a shower. Then slipped into bed. I waited for Sasuke to get out of the shower. In fear of being alone. He came out of the bathroom with his boxers on.  He got into the bed and we held each other tightly. I cried into his chest.

"It's okay Naruto. I'm here now."

"I know but I'm still scared. I just got raped and my future husband was forced to watch it." He started to tear up.

"And I will find that man and get him get him to pay for what he did. And it did pain me to watch him. I don't ever want to see you so afraid again. But why did you kiss back and moan?" He said wiping his tears away.

"He told me if I didn't he would kill you." He looked down at me and smiled at me. I went up and kissed him.

I love the soft way he kissed me. I only wanted his lips on mine and nobody else's. I love him so much.

I felt his hand moving up and down my back caressing it. "I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you more." He whispered back. I smiled he then pinned me to the bed. It immediately reminded me of the man.

"NO STOP STOP!" I yelled as I started to cry.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. Please don't be afraid." He said hugging me. He shoved my face into his bare chest. I just sobbed into his chest. While he rubbed my bare back. He kissed my forehead repetitively and it made me feel a little better. After I calmed down I looked at him and was staring at me regretfully and guilty.

"I'm sorry Naruto. I wasn't thinking straight." He said.

"I forgive you, Sasuke." I said forcing a small smile.

We both then held each other tightly. And went to sleep.