Hana hit her mother's shoulder and hid her face in her hand. You're doing it again, Hana, why are you blushing?

"Oh, Hana, he's cute, I see why you like him." Her mom said, winking at Taehyung.

Jimin elbowed Taehyung at that, it seemed like Hana's mother was on Jimin's side. "Can Hana come with us? We're going to get ice cream, it's kind of a little celebration."

Taehyung glanced at Jimin. Celebration? Why is it a celebration? What happened that needed to be celebrated?

Hana's mother sighed. "Hana's got a appointment with a doctor for her arm. Maybe some other time? I'm sure she'd love to come whenever she decides to come out from behind her hand..." She waited a second, staring down her daughter to will her to do that, but Hana kept her hand up by her face. Hana's mother smiled, then patted her daughter's knee, before waving to them. "See you, then."

After she pulled away from the curb and drove down the street, Jimin elbowed Taehyung again, this time harder, and right in his abdomen, which hurt doubly so.

"Owwww...! Jimin, that hurts..." Taehyung said, rubbing his stomach, his voice choking from the pain.

Jimin frowned. "First off, Hana has a crush on you, and I think you should confess, if she doesn't first, because she obviously wants you, dude." He started, making Taehyung bite his lip. "Second, that shouldn't have hurt that bad, are you okay?"

Taehyung nodded. "...I'm fine."

"Stop acting like you aren't then, if that's true." Jimin said, raising an eyebrow. "Tae, I'm not an idiot, you were doing the same thing earlier, you didn't forget, someone stopped you, didn't they? And they hurt you, didn't they? Who's the bastard?"

Taehyung swallowed. Jimin's tone of voice was verging on angry. Don't. I can handle it by myself, I'm not that pathetic, am I? You don't have to do anything, Jimin.

"It was Min Yoongi, wasn't it?" Jungkook asked. "I'll bet you it was Jae-hwa's boyfriend Min Yoongi, he's been going through the school at lunch hour like he owns the place."

That was enough for Jimin, the shorter boy going straight over to the bench where Yoongi and Jae-hwa were still--doing whatever they were doing, he wasn't sure what to call it. Taehyung reached out to grab Jimin's arm to stop him, but Jimin pulled away easily enough, going right toward them, and Jungkook and Taehyung followed, though Jungkook was for the most part, trying to talk him out of this. Jimin wasn't listening, and Taehyung didn't even know where to start.

When they walked up, Jae-hwa was planting a million kisses on Yoongi's neck, and was sitting on his lap. Yoongi groaned when he saw them. "What the hell do you want?"

Jimin took a deep breath. "Did you beat him up?" He said, gesturing to Taehyung.

Yoongi sighed. "'Beat up' is an exaggeration, I hit him, roughed him up, pumpkin-head is just a baby and can't take a punch."

"What the hell?! What did Taehyung ever do to you?!" Jimin said, his hands balling into fists.

Please don't fight. Please, I don't want to watch if you're going to fight. Jimin, don't, please don't.

"Eeeh, you know, I don't see how this has anything to do with you, shorty, I beat your ass already. This is between me and pumpkin-head, if he's got a problem, why doesn't he speak up?" Yoongi faked surprise. "Ah, Right, he's a crazy little munchkin who doesn't have a backbone and can't take one punch."

Taehyung licked his lips. He couldn't fight, he knew he couldn't. Anything he'd ever done to hurt anybody could be summed up in about a minute. He didn't hurt people. He never really wanted to hurt Appa, that had just happened, he hadn't meant it. He couldn't fistfight, that he knew for sure. I'm not crazy, I won't do that, don't call me crazy.