"No. I..."

"And why are you talking like that?" Jimin asked. "Tae, I will tickle you if you don't tell me what the hell happened, I'm your brother for crying out loud!"

Brother? Brother... What do you mean? We aren't... Taehyung did suppose he was talking a little funny, his voice sounded strained, like he was holding back. He was. He usually held back on that deep tone his voice fell into normally, but he was holding back even more, considering how sore his abdomen felt from Jae-hwa's boyfriend punching him.

Taehyung sat down and drew his legs toward his chest. Which hurt, but, it would be better if he acted like nothing was wrong. "I...don't feel well..." He hugged his legs toward him and rested his chin on his knees.

"People have been catching colds lately. There's a bug going around." Jungkook said, then put a sushi roll in his mouth.

Jimin obviously didn't buy that, but shrugged. "You need to see the nurse, Tae?"

Taehyung shook his head. They'd know about it if he saw a nurse. Jungkook frowned, still chewing his sushi, and Jimin just seemed even more suspicious, and maybe a little annoyed that Taehyung wouldn't tell him. When he looked over at Hana, she stared back at him, and he stared back.

I'm such a bad liar. He bit his lip, and when he did that, Hana's cheeks seemed rosier then they were before, and she looked away quick.

What's wrong Hana? She couldn't possibly like him, she couldn't. What was there to even like about him? Why? I don't want to hurt you too, please don't get attached, please...

~~~

After school was done, and the entirety of the school filed out the front door. Teenagers rushed out, and Taehyung just tried to keep track of where Jimin and Jungkook were. Mrs. Park said she'd pick them up today.

In the way of trying to keep track of Jimin and Jungkook, he caught sight of exactly what Jungkook had mentioned a few days ago. Jae-hwa and her boyfriend were sitting on a stone bench on the side of the walkway from the school, in full view of everyone while he kissed her, his hand slowly making it's way up her thigh and up her skirt.

Taehyung didn't look long, he didn't really want to, what he had seen was enough to last him a lifetime. Jimin had decided to wait by the curb for his mom, so he pulled Taehyung along.

He hadn't noticed Hana had come too until they were the only ones standing by the curb since their classmates were rushing to the bus around the corner.

"Hana, are you coming too?" Jungkook asked, since Taehyung couldn't even think of anything to say, and it probably showed.

Hana shook her head, then pointed down the road, at a red car driving up. Then she mouthed, what looked like, "Eomma."

"Oh! Your mom is picking you up?" Jungkook asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

Hana nodded and smiled. And soon her mom drove up to the curb. Hana was about to get in when her mom rolled down the window.

Her mother was pretty, her makeup smoky looking and her hair falling into silk curls on her shoulders, her lips painted with a light pink, her clothes nice and well kept, not to mention brightly colored. "Oh, and who's this?" She asked Hana.

Jimin smiled. "I'm Park Jimin, that's Jeon Jungkook, and Kim Taehyung." gesturing toward each of them respectively.

Then they all bowed and said, "It's Nice to meet you."

Hana's mom laughed as Hana got in the passenger seat and put her seatbelt on. "I heard about you three, quite a lot about Taehyung, actually, Hana can go on for hours about how she--."