I pounded on the door hoping, praying screaming that someone open the door. When it did I fell forward into the floor, I looked up to see Alice staring at me with shock.

"Alice! T-thank you f-for opening the door. H-he's going t-to beat m-me! C-call the p-police p-please!" I cried in her arms as I hugged her. She tried asking me questions but I just cried more. I looked up form her arms to see Liam walking up the walk way towards the door. I jumped out of her arms and shut the door then hearing him banding on it.

"A-Alice p-please..."
~*~*~

I ran down the hospital hallways to the nurses station with Niall at my side. I stopped suddenly as I saw Liam standing at the end of the hallway pacing.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I heard Niall saw angrily. He knew about what Liam did to Zayn so he hated Liam as much as I did.

"I have no idea but he shouldn't be here."

I walked towards him shoving him once I was close.

"What the hell are you doing here? What did you do?"

"Woah man I didn't do anything I was walking into a diner and Zayn was on the floor screaming and holding his stomach so I called the police and now I'm here." He said almost calmly throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Where is he?"

"I don't know one of the nurse took him and told me to stay here." I groaned looking down the hallway to see Louis running towards us.

"Jesus Harry, thank god you're here."

"Louis we're Zayn?"

"Room 312. And hurry he needs you."

After he said that he gave Niall a huge hug and I ran down the hallway but when I looked over my shoulder Liam had the nerve to follow me. I stopped suddenly making him run into me.
"Go the fuck away Liam. He's not your fiancé is he? No."

I walked into Zayn's room to see him crying and repeating that it hurts. I stood in shock till he looked over and yelled my name. I ran over to him and gave him a hug.

"Now do you see why I didn't want you to leave my side."

"Shut up Harry. Can't you see that I'm about to have your kid and you're going to yell at me?"

I looked at him in shock and look over at one of the nurses in the room and she just shrugged.

"So far you have been doing great, 3 hours into labor so far."

"So far? God.... We are never doing this again Harry."

I chuckled at him then winced when he squeezed my hand and yelled out profanities.
~*~

After 10 hours of screaming, hand squeezing, and many profanities our tiny little Payton Liv Styles was born. Her last name was still trying to be found out but she was so beautiful.

She had Zayn's facial structure, his hair color, his nose shape and she had my eye color, lips and so much more of both of us.

We were sitting on Zayn's bed while I was filing out paper work for Payton. Zayn's head was on my shoulder holding Payton.

"She's so beautiful Harry. We did good."  I chuckle at him looking down at Payton.

"She really is, and we really did so good. Didn't we?"

We were interrupted by Zayn's main doctor coming in with a nurse. The nurse came to Zayn's side asking him if she could hold Payton.

"So how are you both doing? Well I hope?"

"Yes we are doing great now that Payton is here." I said smiling looking over at Zayn who was watching the nurse like a hawk.

"Good, well I'm going to have Payton and Zayn stay for awhile so we can see how Payton is doing and of course Zayn. Since Zayn was in labor for longer than usual he needs to heal properly, and that means no intercourse for a month and a half."

"A month and a half?" My jaw slacked slightly and Zayn chuckled at me. How was I going to live a month and a half?

"Yes Mr. Styles. Now your nurse's name is Rebecca and she'll be taking the baby to the nursery for a quick check up to see how's she's doing. Now Zayn please get lots of sleep and eat please."

He shook hands with Zayn then walked out of the room with Rebecca following her to the nursery.

"So it should be exciting to see if I can last a month and a half with out having my way with you." I said smirking at Zayn as he looked up.

"Well I'm sure you can handle it I mean I barely let you touch me for 7 months." He said kissing me. He snaked his hand through my hair and pulled on it a little. I moaned into his mouth grabbing his hips. I was about to run my tongue a cross his bottom lip when some one barged into the room.

I look over to see Louis panting. 

"Lou you now you should be running a lot anymore."
"Wait why can't he run anymore? He's-"

"Listen guys um well... Zayn you have a visitor."
"What do you-"

Then two other people barged into the room followed by a couple more people.

"Zaynie! Were is my grandchild!"

~*~