Prologue

I remember one thing, before this happened. My Fullmetal Alchemist manga opened in front of me...

It was a normal day, as usual. I was quietly reading on my bed, in my bedroom. Sometimes, I wonder why people can't understand my hobby for manga and anime, the fact I am an otaku. I was fangirling in front of a scene, the one when Envy appeared in the Fifth laboratory, and of course, someone had to bother me. My lovely, dear little sister.

-Hey hey Jane, you know what? I had the best mark of my class at a maths test!

-Great Aurelia, great... But don't you see that Envy appeared goddammit?! I yelled at her.

-Again with your manga? Big sis, you should drop that...

-Shut up, little brat! You don't understand how good it is to have a manga in the hands!

-Of course I can't understand! I am not an "otaku" like you!

-Otaku and proud to be!

-Yeah yeah, whatever...

-Go out of my bedroom you little-

-Don't talk to your sister like that, Jane!

-Mother! But she-

-I don't want to know, don't talk like that yo your sister!

-Tch, fine...

They both came out and I threw a plush on the door when they closed it. Go away, you normal people! You don't need to understand me and I don't need to understand you! What matters the most for me are manga and anime, not what people feel about it. I turned a page and continued reading...

Then, darkness came around me, I became unconscious.

Nothing.

So now, can someone explain me why the hell am I in the Fifth laboratory in front of Envy please?!