Chapter 17 Tied Up Babydoll

He blindfold me once we got inside the elevator. "N-no. Daddy..." I managed to say. He put his finger to my lips to silence me. Fear was starting to take over, but was squashed with one kiss. I was still scared because going down was taking forever. I could feel him unbutton his shirt that I was wearing and he saw my lacy panties and bra that I wore for him. "Awe babydoll, for me? God, I love you." I blushed hard at his words, and smiled uncontrollably. I was counting the floors in my head because I felt like we were moving forever. Three. Four. Five. We finally stopped at the sixth floor, and he held my hand and walked me out. It was already dark with a hint of light with the blindfold on, but now it was deadly black once we walked in.

Fuck he's going to kill me. He's one of those sick people who will smile in your face, and then kill you later. I hear him switch on the lights, and I jump a little. He slips something around my neck, and it sounds like metal. Chains? It's heavy and it was cutting my throat. He loosened it a little and, hooked something to it. A leash? I couldn't stop shaking until I felt his hands run down my arms. He spoke low. "I'm here with you. I'm going to be rough. I'm going to spank, flog, finger, and fuck that pretty little pussy of yours. Understand?" "Yes sir." "If you need to use a safe word, then use it. Do you have one?" I nodded. "It's 'safe'." He chuckled low. He stripped me naked and I for some reason felt like I was too exposed. But for him, I don't mind. "Okay, princess. Now. Onto your hands and knees." I obeyed and did what i was told. "Come on, kitten. Crawl." I crawled forward, and I could feel him yank on the leash. He pulled me up, and laid me on cool sheets. Silk. Fancy. He pulled my legs apart, and bound them to each side of the bed. He tied my hands together, so that they would fall on my stomach. I heard him undress and I was nervous as hell. I hate waiting. "Daddy fuuuuck me already," I whined out.

"Whining won't do here, Princess." I felt his cold hands running up my body, tracing every bump and curve that made me, me. I arched slightly, but he told me not to. "No movements. You will get 15 licks for teasing me at work, today. No whining or I will add two more licks." "Yes sir." I heard him pull out an object out of his dresser. The first lick stung. It was a flogger. "One." He was counting. I laid perfectly still until the second lick. It hurt a little more and I bit my lip. "Two." The third one made me super sensitive but super wet. I bucked my hips, but couldn't close my legs. I guess he loved it because he flicked my already sensitive clit and I let a gasp escape my lips. Fuck me. "Tsk, kitten." He flogged my cunt 12 more times, including two extra licks. Once he was done, my lower region was aching for him. I felt his body on top of mine, and he lightly kissed me. I wanted more, my body wanted more. But he makes me wait for it.

He lightly kisses my forehead, to my nose, then my cheek, across my jawline, and onto my neck. He bit down gently, and then a little more firm. I moaned out, and he kissed where he bit down. He started to bite down my chest, making small bite marks that I could feel forming, around my boobs and stomach. He bit down even harder on my hips and it turned me on even more. He got down to my slit, and bit down gently on my lips. I moaned softly, and he hit my pussy. "Not a sound, babydoll." He kissed my clit, and slid his tongue into me. I bit my tongue, my body begging for the words I couldn't say, and he went further. He was licking me like he was hungry. He twirled his tongue around, and I gripped his hair softly. He started to go faster.

He pulled away before I could even reach the climax, and I scoffed out. Dammit. He thrusted two fingers in me, and I moaned out. "No whining, princess." He started to finger me fast, and curled up his fingers with every thrust. He went back down and licked my clit playfully while he fingered me hard, and I couldn't control myself. "Oh, ahh Daddy." I said over, over, over again. The final thrust made me scream. "Do you want Daddy's cummies?" I blushed as he said 'cummies'. For a guy with a deep English accent, he sounded manly when he said 'cummies'. It was cute. "Yes, Nathaniel." Wrong word. "What was that?" He spanked my sore pussy. "Ah. Yes sir. Please fuck me." He pulled his fingers out of me, and I heard him lick them clean. Sexy bastard. He rubbed his tip against me, which made me beg more. "Please, Daddy. I want your cock so badly. I promise I'll be good." He pinned my bounded hands above me, and thrusted himself in my wet pussy slowly. He took the blindfold off, and smiled. "There's my beautiful princess." I smiled, and he kissed me while he fucked my wet cunt. I moaned out, and I felt his breath quicken when I tightened around his shaft. "Fuck, princess. You make Daddy so hard." Once the words slipped out of his mouth, every thrust became harder and faster. I screamed out his name in ecstasy. I bit his lip, and kissed him deeply.

"I'm so close, Daddy," I managed to say. "Don't cum yet." Fuuuuuuck. I was going to explode but I held it in. He fucked my wet cunt faster and I was ready to cum. "D-Daddy pleeease let me cum." He held my waist tight, and bit my lip. "You're such a good slut for me, baby." Yes I was. "I'm your little cum slut, Daddy." He kissed me passionately, and whispered in my ear, "Cum for me" and I felt sweet relief.  My pussy spasmed on his shaft and I felt his load shoot in me. He growled lowly, and kissed me. I smiled weakly and kissed me. He pulled out of me slowly, and cleaned up the mess we made. He untied my legs and hands, but I couldn't close my legs all the way. "Can you stand up and walk, babygirl?" I shook my head and he smiled. He threw his shirt on me  and pulled on his sweatpants, and lifted me up. I rested my head against his shoulder and the elevator door closed. I closed my eyes and sighed happily. "I love you, Nathan." He smiles and he walked back into the loft. "I love you, Delilah." I'm glad he didn't say 'you too'. It's like a compliment. He walked into his room, still carrying me but then laying me down. I slipped off the shirt and cuddled under the blanket. He stripped down too, and got in bed with me. I snuggled into his chest, and I felt his heartbeat settled and raise at the same time. "Naked cuddling is always the best, isn't it?" He smiled and kissed my forehead. Sleep was winning right now. "I'm so proud of you, babygirl. You did so good." I smiled and kisses his chest. "Thank you, Daddy." I closed my eyes for the last time, and slept away. But before I completely drifted away, Nathan spoke softly into my ear. And I wish I had the strength to kiss him.

"I'm so in love with you, Delilah. I never want to part with you."

I'm so sorry that it's long lol, but I've been busy with school and writer's block is a bitch. I'm happy that this has gotten so many views and votes. Thank you guys 💕✌🏽️