Chapter 11 Flow of Things

Nathan

I cuffed her wrists and she smirked. I gripped her hair and she gasped sharply. "Lets go," I said in a demanding voice. She got up and walked, with her cuffed hands in front of her to her bedroom. "Get on your knees for Daddy." She did as she was told, and I could see a spark in her eyes. I stroke her face with my hand, and she smiles at my touch. I trace her lips with my thumb, and she slowly sucks on it. Fuck, I want her. I can tell she was nervous but wanted to attempted to be better. She gave me a begging look, and I knew she was ready for me. I nodded, and unzipped my pants. My cock throbbed in my boxers and then i felt lips on my hard on.

Fuck. She kissed up my cock slowly, and licked up teasingly. Little minx. I gripped her hair, and kissed her forehead. "No teasing Daddy." I gave her a look and she nodded. I pulled down my boxers, and her eyes widen to see my throbbing cock. She kissed my tip and I moaned softly. She continued to tease me by licking up my shaft, sucking on it lightly, which made me whimper softly. She's challenging me. Two can play at this game. I grip her hair, and force her mouth slowly down my cock. I hear her gasp for air but takes my full length.

Oh, what a goddess.

She takes my length like a champ and i start fucking her face slowly. She reaches down to play with herself, but stopped her before she could. "You can play with yourself when I cum." She looks at me with pleading eyes. It's so cute when she begs. "No, kitten." She continues to suck my cock, and then starts going faster. She presses her tongue against my throbbing shaft, and it only made me moan more. I hear a wet sound and I look down and I see her fingering herself. It makes me harder but she disobeyed me.

Time for punishment.

Delilah

He has my wrists cuffed and I know that I'm brave enough. "Let's go," he says. The dominant was coming out and I wanted it so bad. I walked to my bedroom and he followed. "Get on your knees for Daddy."

That gave me goosebumps. I get on my knees, and he smiles. He places his hand on my cheek, and it's so welcoming. He traces his thumb across my lip slowly, and I couldn't wait. I sucked his thumb slowly and he smirked in approval. He knew what he was getting. He unzipped his pants and i can see the his cock throbbing. I kissed it slowly and lick up the shaft through his boxers. I felt him shudder, and I smiled in victory. I continued on, hearing him moan softly until he grips my hair and pulls me up to look at him. "No teasing Daddy." Awee, but that's not fair. He kissed my forehead and I nodded in agreement.

Challenge accepted.

He pulled down his boxers and I was shocked to see his dick. It was wide, and it being hard, it was about 9 inches. He's gonna destroy me. I kissed his head and he moaned softly. I lick up his cock slowly, continuing to tease his throbbing cock. I kissed up his shaft slowly, and I knew I had won. I hear a few short breaths and moans, and Im satisfied. Until he grabs my hair and forces his cock in my mouth slowly. Daniel. Abort. Abort. Dee, calm down. Its not Daniel. I take a short breath before his full length is down my throat. I moan softly, and he starts fucking my face slowly. I instantly get wet, and I feel it in between my legs. "Just play with yourself," I said in my head. I reached down in between my legs, but my cuffs gave me away because Nathan looked down at me.

Busted.

"You can play with yourself after I cum." Ha. Fat chance in hell. I give off a pleading, puppy eye look, but he doesn't budge. "No kitten." Damn the rules. I continue to suck his cock and decide to defy him. I'm horny and wet. What could he do? I start fingering myself and it's pure ecstasy. I deep throat his cock and start fingering my wet cunt until I find my G-Spot. It gave off a noise, because Daddy heard it. I'm getting it now. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and I'm gasping for air. He holds my neck gently and looks into my eyes. "You disobeyed me. Now you got to be punished." I try to worm out of it but he didn't budge.

I guess the real fun begins.

Hey guys, thank you for being so patient with me. Due to personal issues in life, I'm taking a slight hiatus. Its not forever, but different things came up and it's causing writer's block. Comment if you love it so far, any questions. Ask and I will answer them. Thanks ✌🏽️🍃

Gimme Spankings, Gimme Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें