Chapter 10 Training Wheels

We finished breakfast after he came back from his place with some clothes, and other items. "New scenery for a change" he said. We filled the morning with talking and laughing, telling funny childhood stories and making fun of each other's school experiences. "How old are you," he piped in. "19. You?" "22." Not that big of an age jump like I thought it would be. Some daddies are 10-20 years older than their littles. "When is your birthday, love?" I smiled hard. "Um April 7." He laughed and looked at me. "That's my mother's birthday. Mines is November 3." That's in two weeks. "You'll be 23 in two weeks. How does that feel?" He stretched and stood up, taking his and my plate with him. "It feels pretty much the same. I just have an extremely gorgeous girl right by my side this year." I blushed and giggled. Just a couple of days ago, I found him to be arrogant and conceited. Maybe I judged him too soon. Now here he is, in my apartment, making me breakfast like we've known each other for years. This felt too real but it was right.

I stood up and hugged him from behind. I can hear his heartbeat, and it spiked a little. I lightly kiss up his back, and eventually had to stand on my toes to reach the top. Damn him for being so tall. He shivered when I reached his neck, and I could feel him smile. "Would you like to play, babygirl?" Yes. Yes I would. Keep your shit together, Dee. I nodded and he turned around and pulled me to him by waist. He held my face in his hands and looked at me lovingly, and I couldn't help but smile. "Tell me what you need, Delilah." I needed control; I needed him. I wanted him, more than he ever will know. I wanted him to take my fear and anxiety away. To break myself from Daniel.

To break free from myself.

"I need you.." I looked up at him and he smiled. He kissed me softly, then a little more intense. He slowly moved his hands up my back, into my shirt and my body tensed up. Come on, Delilah you can do this. I pushed the fear down, and kissed him hard. He slid his tongue in my mouth and I came undone. I ran my fingers through his blonde locks and he lifted me up, and sat me on the counter. His hands rested on my thighs, pulling them away from each other. "You sure you want this, kitten?" I smiled and kissed him softly. That was my answer. He ran his hands up my arms and pinned them together. Then I heard a click. He handcuffed me. That sly bastard. "Ready for the real fun?" He whispered in my ear, kissing my neck as lightly as possible. I shuttered every time, and I knew he was enjoying making me wait. I knew I was semi-ready, but I have to start somewhere.

And that was right now.