Chapter 15 At Work

Nathan

Being at work used to be the easiest thing. But now it's the hardest. Im having a little bit of separation anxiety, and it is killing me. I could never tell her that though, because she would think it's adorable and I'm not adorable. I'm evil to the core. Waking up to her, next to me, was heaven. I walk into my office and Kate follows in behind. "Jason Inc is here for you," she says flirtatiously. I furrow my eyebrows, making it look like I'm busy and stress by looking down, and shuffling papers. "Okay. Thank you. Can you go on a coffee run? Thanks. You know the usual." She flips her hair, smiles, and walks off. If Delilah was here, she would have wiped the floor with her. Hell, I would let her.

Kate has been a friend of the family since we were in diapers. She grew a crush on me, but I only saw her as a little sister. Even though I've told her time and time that we would never get together, she still holds on to hope. But she's done everything in her power to ruin my relationships. Even if they were bad choices, I'm a grown man. I don't a sitter. Plus, I've grown tired of trying to put her in her place, and now her antics have become background noises to me. I get up, stretch, and walk to the meeting room. I feel my phone vibrate and unlock it.

Princess

I smile, and see what she sent me. She sent me a picture of her in the loft. Cute. I put my phone back in my pocket and walk in. "Good afternoon, gentlemen." I shake hands with the lawyers. I had to make a deal with them to sale their firm over to us. Before I even sat down, my phone started to go off. "Excuse me." I look down on my phone, and i see her in her in her tank top. She's teasing me. "No teasing, in a meeting." I put my phone back, and get along with the meeting. This firm went bankrupt and they needed to sell it but since it's a family firm, they- phone vibrates again. I roll my eyes and take out my phone. 

I look at the picture and she's in my robe. 

Naked.

God, this woman. I smirk slightly. "Are you naked? Kitten, this isn't fair." Ugh I'm fucking her tonight. No matter what. I go along well with the meeting and it's going good until my phone vibrates again. I swear if she....I look at the picture, and I see her biting her lip, and her boob in the shot. That's it. She's mine. "Punishment. Tonight. Love you." I sent the message, and finished the meeting swimmingly.  I excused myself, making up some bullshit reason on why I had to leave in such a rush. The moment I walked to my office, I closed the door, drew the blinds, and relieve the sexual tension that had been building up the moment I saw her in my robe. After a good 5 minutes, I finish, clean up, and act as if nothing ever happened. I open the door, and a man is in the doorway. Kate is behind him, making googly eyes at him. "Nathan, this is Peter. He's here for the internship." Oh yea. "Hi Peter." I shake hands with him, and he smiles. "It's an honor to meet you. Your father worked on a case a couple of months ago with my parents." I'm impressed. No one really works a case with my father, unless it's really high profile. "So you're my new intern? Nice. You'll get started tomorrow." "Thank you, sir. You won't regret it." He smiles, and I see a faint scar on his cheek. Odd. He walks off and I look at the time. Shit. 6:30. Time to go home. Kitten must be worried about me. She should be worried about herself.

She knows what's she getting tonight.