Chapter 16 Dinner Date

"Falling into a bed of feathers. Giggling, not a care in the world. The feathers are tickling my stomach. This hurts too good. I feel something grip my neck. Tight, tighter, wait. Then a feather tickles my neck, and I'm calm again..."

I wake up slowly, and I see Nathan on top of me, kissing my neck, tracing his fingers across my stomach with one hand, and gripping my neck with the other. I whimpered lightly, and could feel my pussy throb. I could feel him smile and pull away from me. I whined and pulled him back, and kissed him deeply. He ran his fingers through my hair and grabbed on tight. He pushed his body against mine, and his heart was racing like crazy. I smiled in the kiss and kissed his nose. "Hi Daddy." He blushed real crazy, and kissed my forehead. "Hello, sunshine." He got up and pulled me to him. "How did my princess sleep?" He brushed the hair out of my face, and I giggled. "I was sleeping fine until someone decided to wake me up." He held me tighter, and I went limp. 

"I'm Daddy. I do whatever I want."

 He winked and walked off. Fuck you for being right. "You're still getting punished, you know?" I gasped and sat on the counter. "No fair. I cooked for you." He snorted and walked to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and he walked back in. "You cook? Since when?" I mimicked his snort and walked down. "Why do you think I'm in Manhattan? Culinary arts." I winked at him and his jaw dropped. Finish him. "Also, I made dessert." He was done. He came up behind me and grabbed my throat. I could feel his breath against my neck, and it made me shutter. He ran his hand down my bra, and squeezed my boob real hard, with his other hand still around my neck. "I thought I would have you as dessert instead but I guess you'll have to wait," he whispered along my neck. He kissed my cheek and walked away.

Damn.

I bent down to grab the wine and he pinched my butt. I giggled and he started to laugh. "You are the kinkiest as they come, kitten." He sat down, laid back in his chair, undoing his tie. I fixed his plate and poured him a little wine. I walked over to him and sat the food down. "Oh my gosh, kitten. This looks so good. Thank you." His eyes were filled with genuine happiness. "Anything for you, Daddy." I call him Daddy so naturally. I loved to be so comfortable around him. That's why I'm keeping today's paranoid moment to myself. I sat in front him and ate. "How was your day?" I smiled and he looked up at me kind of confused. "What? Never had small talk at dinner before?" I said it cautiously, not wanting to offend him. "No, not really. The more I grew up around my parents, we never really spoke. Especially when my dad was at work." I squeaked in. "What about girlfriends? You never had a general conversation with them?" He looked up at me and smiled with his eyes. "Well if sex is a general conversation, then yes."

Rude. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. "I'm joking. I have, but all the littles I've had never connected well with me. It was hard for us to click, even through sex. We never had that bond like me and you have." I felt special, but question still remained. "What happened to you and your last little? If you don't mind me asking." I continued to eat, and he wiped his mouth. "She moved away. She thought of me to be arrogant, rude, and a little too rough for her taste." He finished his wine, and I smiled. "That's because she wasn't hitting it right." We both laughed and it was so good. "Plus, you are a rude, arrogant Daddy. But you're my rude, arrogant Daddy." I smirked and finished eating, and he got up. He reached out his hand and I took it. He pulled me close, and moved his hands up my shirt. "My dear, are you wearing a lace bra?" I giggled and nodded. "For Daddy to rip off? You shouldn't have. Then again, I'm glad." He lifted me up, and kissed me gently. I smiled at him and kissed his nose. "To the basement." Ah, the infamous basement. "Why the basement?" "Oh you thought I forgot?" I looked puzzled and he walked out the loft, carrying me over his shoulder.

"To punish you, princess. You've been a bad girl."