Chapter 4 Childish Rules

Nathan took my hand, and pulled me up, close to his chest. He smelled of cologne and my God it was intoxicating. He lifted my chin up to meet his face. I wish I could float in his eyes. "Back to my loft, we go. Don't want to freeze my lady parts off by walking, don't we?" He laughed softly and conceitedly. "Um don't you mean MY lady parts?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he grabbed my hand with his, and whispered against my ear as we walked off, "Not after I'm done with you." I instantly melted and tried to keep myself from making a mess of myself. No wonder he told me to not to wear panties.

He knew he won. Well I can play the game just as well.

We get into his Mercedes, and he drives off in a flash. "So" he starts off making light conversation. "I have a few rules for you to follow for me." Begin. Now. "And the rules are..?" I dragged on, acting as ditzy and innocent as possible. "1. Never call me Nathaniel. I only go by Nathan, Daddy, and Sir." He has a very firm tone in his voice. "Okay, Nathaniel." I smile big on the inside and I see his jaw tighten up. I was in serious shit but I was intrigue to see what he had in store for me, so I continued. "2. Punishments are put into motion if there is brattiness, back talk, or refusing to listen to Daddy." "Yes, Nathaniel." Jaw clench. Score 2 for Delilah. "3. NEVER go to the basement unless I say so." He looked at me and put his hand on my thigh before I even said a word. Warning not to call him Nathaniel. "Yes, Nathan." He smiled. Smug bastard. "4. You can't play with yourself unless I say so." No way, nuh uh. Hell will freeze over before I do that."

He squeezed my thigh. Help. "You will NOT play with yourself. Unless I say so. Understand?" He said it through clenched teeth and I was completely bounded. He has me before I even know. I nod in agreement and he squeezed my thigh tighter. "I can't hear a nod, princess. Do you understand?" "Yes, Daddy." An evil grin formed across his face and I knew I was screwed. I lost but I didn't care.

He had me hooked.

Thank you guys for holding onto this. I'm really proud of this. It's coming along quite well.
More on the way ^-^