Chapter 12 Flow of Things-Part 2

"Get up." He looked at me with lust and passion and it made me quiver. I got up quickly, and he lead me to the bed. He sat down, and laid me across his lap. He traced little hearts on my asscheeks. I wiggled my butt in appreciation and then a slap. I yelped out, and he pulled my hair. "You are being punished. I love you. You are not to moan or scream while I am punishing you. Understood?" I nodded and i felt his cupped hand against the sensitive spot forming. I bite my lip softly, trying to contain my excitement from the pain. He spanked me 17 more times, and each pop was pure ecstasy. I can feel my ass getting red, and welting up but it was worth it. Nathan left his mark on me and I didn't care. He grabbed my ass and held it firm in his hands. "This is mine. Got it?" I nodded. He slides a finger in me and I squirm in his lap, and let a moan escape me.

Fuck, he's good.

"Do you understand, Princess?" He grinds his thumb against my clit, while he adds another finger, and thrusts them into me. I whimper softly and oh did this feel too good. "Yes, Daddy." I managed to get my words out, and he smiles. He pulls out of me quickly and I'm missing it. I start to whine and he gives me a stern look. "No whining, babygirl." I start to pout and he grabs my face. I'm screwed. "I don't like pouting." "I don't like teasing..", I mumbled under my breath. "What was that?" He made me look at him, and I felt like a mouse. I started to feel the way I did when I first saw him at the café. "Nothing." I tried to giggle it off, but it didn't work. He pushed me back, and I instantly flashed back. No, Delilah. Don't go there. But he pushed me. He's just like Daniel. And it hurt.

Nathan must have seen the look on my face. "Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" I nodded. "Continue. Please." I sheepishly smile because one, I was horny. And two, I have to push past this. He gets on top of me, and all my fears melt away. The kiss he gave me was feather light, and it made me swoon. I'm smiling like an idiot but I don't care. He grins and he cuffs me to the headboard. Fuck. He smiles, gets up, and pulls something out his duffel but I couldn't make nothing of it, until he gets back in bed.

It's a vibrator. Most importantly, it's mine. Uh oh.

He turns it on to medium, and traces the tip between my lips. I arch slightly, wanting to be free. "Squirm for me, you little slut." He pushes the toy half way in me and my body starts to ache. He begins grinding his thumb on my clit again, and I start to come undone. "Fuck, Daddy." My moans of pleasure become louder, until he turns it up high and I'm really starting to hate him.

Why, why, why oh I want to cum. I feel myself building up, and I hope he doesn't make me wait. I squirm, and I can feel my legs shaking, until he holds both of them down. He starts moving the toy in and out of me fast and my body just wants a release. "No." No what? "I feel you. You can't cum yet." I whine softly, and he bites the inside of my thigh. "Not yet, babygirl." My body was aching, aching, aching. I moaned out, and I wish this was over. I was so close and he shoves the whole thing in me. I scream out his name, and he gets on top of me. He's pushing the vibrating toy inside of me, and kissing my neck. "Go", he whispers in my ear.

Gladly. I squirted hard because the toy was rubbing my G-spot and now my whole body was sore. I laid there, tired and satisfied. Nathan uncuffs me, and pulls me into his lap. He wraps his long arms around me,and starts rubbing my butt, soothing the spot where he spanked me. I giggle and snuggle up in the crook of his neck. "I love you Delilah May." The goober used my middle name. "I love you Nathaniel Lee." Karma. He bites my chest hard and slowly, leaving teeth marks and a small bruise forming. "I'm forever yours." I bit hard on his neck and I heard him whimper softly. "I'm forever yours." We kissed each other softly. He held out his pinky. "Promise?" I wrapped mines around his, and kissed it.

"Promise."