Chapter 2 Asshole in Training

Nathan
"Hello?" That's all I heard from my screen. Then she appeared. Damn, what a beauty. But all I could do was stare at her eyes. They're practically black. With a hint of dark brown. Mesmerizing. But I guess I had been silent too long. "Ooookay. Well this was fun," she said, interrupting my thoughts. "You're black."

Why the hell was that the first thing out my mouth?

She laughed. Her laugh is contagious, and I find myself laughing too. "Ha and you're an asshole," she said, along with a sinister smile. If looks could kill....

Delilah
The screen was black, and I was nervous as hell. "What if this was an ax murderer trying to get off? What if this was a robot? What if this is a woman?" I laughed at the thought of it being a woman. "Hello." I was staring blankly at a screen and then he appeared. He was gorgeous. Well not like angel gorgeous, but  hot damn did I want him. "Keep your heart guarded and keep it in your pants," I thought to myself. Why is he just staring?

"You're black." That's the first thing he said. Wow, that's a good icebreaker.

I heard the English accent, and I instantly laughed. Tell me something I don't know? I guess it's hard to believe a girl like me could be into something so...unusual to say the least.

"Ha and you're an asshole." He looked astonished at my words, and I smiled a wicked smile. Oh how I wish I had a camera.

"I'm sorry, that was a dumb thing to say. Let me do this again. I'm Nathaniel, but Nathan for short." He doesn't live here. That's a bonus. I needed words. "What's your name?" His words were like a lullaby. "I'm Delilah. Where do you live?" Why was that the first question? "I live in Manhattan. You?," he said. And I guess he figured I lived here too by the the silence I gave off and the sly smile he gave off. "Well this just got interesting." I just want to punch him. In his stupid, gorgeous face, to bruise his stupid grey eyes, to shut him up from talking with that stupid, hypnotizing English accent.

He spoke and disturbed my thoughts. "We should meet up. John's Café. Say 10:15." I was in trouble. "Sure. I'll see you then." Why did I agree? "Delilah? Wear no underwear tomorrow." He winked and my screen was blank. Why did I agree? "I am the biggest idiot on the planet." I lay down and put on Autumn by Peacock Affect to put my mind at ease so I can sleep. I think about those gray eyes, and how he told me not to wear panties.

I'll wear a thong just to piss him off. He wasn't mine. Not yet anyways.

Oh the fun has just begun..