41

quadruple update,,, is that even a thing? im not sure.

M A R Y

"yesssss", slurred out louis as he indulged himself in a morning drink. harry and i preferred to stay sober. especially since i was very well underage.

loud, thumping music boomed throughout the house which louis danced sporadically to. it was probably the worst dancing i had ever seen, and harry and i drank virgin fruit punch while sitting on the couch and playing a game of scrabble.

"my parents are going to gut me when they realize that i ditched at the middle of the night to stay with you." i said loudly over the music. harry smiled like that was something to be proud of.

he clicked his teeth. "ill back you up." he shouted. "louis will too, if i can get him to sober up in time. that reminds me..." he leaned over the back of the couch and grabbed louis' arm. "lou! drink a glass of water now!"

louis shook his head resistantly. he was trouble enough when he was sober, so i had never taken into account how bad seeing him drunk would be.

the way he was dancing made it look like he was having a seizure, and the alcoholic beverage sloshed out of his cup with every sway of his body. "to hell with your clear drinks!" he laughed, his tongue stained red from the alcoholically tainted fruit punch.

"louis, please." harry tiredly tried to reason, but louis changed the song and adjusted his tempo of his dancing to fit the new beat.

we both sighed in exasperation. it was seven now, so this would be the time where weekend workers were getting up for work. this was no longer a party. it was a disaster relief effort.

harry intertwined his hand in mine and led me over to the kitchen, where he prepared a room temperature glass of water. i wondered why.

he giggled as he watched the liquid move around as we walked back into the living room, his free hand in mine again. "tricking louis is like a game of russian roulette, because if he catches you in the act you're dead." he said bluntly with a smile.

"he's yet to catch me."

louis saw us walking over and changed the song from some urban rap song to sober by pink. i stifled a laugh at his sudden seriousness and pain.

"hey, lou." harry said gently, easing himself over to a louis who was now on the brink of tears. what a mess. "i got you some vodka."

ohhh, how smart could harry get?

"thanks mate!" louis said with sad eyes, and drank the whole glass of water in less than five seconds. he must've been so drunk that he didn't realize what he drank was not the beverage he thought it was. "always looking out for me." he mumbled before resuming his horrid singing.

harry smiled and took the glass from louis' hand. "not once." he whispered sweetly and we walked back into the kitchen together.

he set the glass in the sink for it to be washed at a later time, and got two new glasses from the cabinet. "want some more fruit punch?" he asked with a grin and i agreed. it was really good, and i, luckily, was really thirsty.

we walked over to the other side of the counter, where i was pretty sure that the fruit punch wasn't before. maybe harry moved it. he poured us both some drink and we crashed out glasses together in a toast before taking a long drink.

it tasted odd, but it was probably because it had been laying out for so long. i downed the rest of my fruit punch quickly, as did harry, and when i took the final sip a stabbing pain arose in my head.

"ouch." i groaned, rubbing my forehead and leaning against the counter. harry rushed over to my aid and helped me stand up.

a look of wild worry was written in his features. "baby, what hurts?" he asked desperately, and my head hurt so much that i was unable to process the fact that he had called me baby.

"my head, harry." i whined and panic spread across his face.

"oh no."

he walked over to where he had gotten our drinks from, and smacked his forehead after reading the label. "they need to be more specific with these bottles!" harry cried out. "they look the same."

"what is it?" i took small steps toward him, and with every inch i grew closer to him the pain subsided little by little. and then, like a miracle, it was gone.

but still, harry rubbed his forehead in worry. "that was louis' alcoholic drink that we had. im so sorry, i got it mixed up with the virgin one!"

i smiled nonetheless. "it's fine, lets just go and finish our game of scrabble."

"no." harry said desperately. "you must be a lightweight, so it's important that you get plenty of water to help you sober up."

i laughed at that. who knew such a thing? "who told you that?" i spat in ridicule, but felt guilty when a twinge of hurt showed in his face.

"dr oz." he said lowly before preparing me a glass. "here, mary, please drink up. it'll help you get better."

"no!" i giggled childishly and pushed the glass away from me. it slipped out of harrys grasp and hit the floor, shattering at our feet.

"shit." harry grumbled, raking his long and skinny hands through his curly hair. "you're piss drunk, baby. let's get you sat down since you won't drink."

i grinned and he used all his force to pick me up, and carried me back to where we came from. the music was loud and pounding again, making me have the urge to dance along to its compelling rhythm.

but harry just sat me down on the couch, and we didn't even continue our game of scrabble. that made me pretty mad. "just relax." he said soothingly, his fingers tracing my cheekbone.

"yeah..." i hummed, staring at his lips. how bad did i want to kiss him right now. "ill just... relax."

i kissed him first this time, my tongue in his mouth without as much as a fight for dominance. harry groaned as i tugged on his wispy hair, and i pulled myself onto his lap before starting to grind myself to the beat of the music.

"this is so fun!" i giggled, taking breaks to regain my breath before fitting my mouth to his once again. it was hard to ignore the building pleasure in my south area as harry moaned into my mouth and sat obediently as my hips ground on his.

"mary." he grunted, but i didn't stop. the song wasn't over yet, so why would i? maybe it had been a good idea to come over. i was having so much fun. "you need to..." he grunted again. it looked like he gave up after that as he threw his head back and closed his eyes. "fuck, mary."

i smiled at his submission. he was cute. "after this, can i go to sleep?" i begged. "im tired."

he didn't even answer me as i continued to grind to the fast beat of the music, and suddenly he moaned out my name. silence followed and something wet could be felt on my bottom.

"what the hell, harry?" i asked with a bubbly laugh as i lowered myself off of him and leaned in for one last, drunken kiss. the song was over. "you spilled your drink on me. now you owe me a nap."

he just sat there, staring at me in bewilderment. what did i do? someone needed to tell him to stop staring at me like i was an exhibit in the zoo.

he took a remorseful look at louis before picking me up again, walking up the stairs with a limp and laying me down on what felt like a bed. "god, mary." harry whispered as he tucked me in. his voice was uneven. "you're going to be so mad at me when you sober up."

and that was the last thing i heard before i fell asleep.