13

H A R R Y

driving with mary in the car felt so strange, but i loved it so much. she had her eyes fixed on the road, just as i did, as if she were the one driving. she didn't say a word to distract me, but every time i looked over at her beautiful face that was enough to.

"do you mind if we stop at my house first?" i asked her. "i need to get my wallet." there was no way that i was going to let her pay for everything. i had to give her a taste of what i had given penny, but much, much more.

she nodded in my peripheral vision. "yeah." she said cooly. "mind if i use the bathroom there, too?"

"i don't mind at all." i said in a friendly tone, making sure to make it known that she was welcome. "let's just hope louis isn't there."

"l-louis?" she stammered. i expected that reaction, which was the exact reason i hoped he wasn't home. the odds were that he was, because he was planning to throw a major party later. i just didn't want her getting any ideas about him. after all, i was trying to get her to like me-- not him.

i sighed as we pulled into my driveway. louis' car was in front of the house. "yeah, the one from one direction." i answered the question she hadn't even asked yet. i chuckled, "he's quite the ass, if you get to know him."

she unbuckled her seatbelt and gave me a strange look. "then why are you friends with him?"

"because he's my ass."

she laughed with me and i helped her out of the car. we both walked up to the front door together, where i pulled a key from under the doormat and unlocked the door.

mary had never been inside before, and i wondered what she would think of it.

but my question was answered when she gasped out of pure marvel, probably noticing the chandelier handing from the ceiling and the velvet couch that was shaped like a "C". in the middle was a table covered in snacks and a flat screen mounted on the wall.

"my god." she gawked, making me laugh. "did the people from extreme makeover home edition do your house up or what?"

i grinned to myself. she was so cute, but the only problem was what was underneath that cuteness. underneath was a true bitch, but i wanted to free her of that side to her and make her mine.

i sounded so pathetic for someone who could have any guy he wanted. i didn't care.

"the bathroom is the third door on the right." i said, and right away she ventured down the wide hall. she found the door, gave me a cheeky thumbs up and walked in.

right after, louis came storming out of the bedroom.

"where the fück did you put my deodorant, you fücking primate!" he yelled, but his dainty voice made it hard to take him seriously. him, being the dumbass that he was, starting banging on the bathroom door thinking that i was in there. mary was probably scared half to death.

"i told you he was an ass!" i yelled for them to hear, and louis looked down the hall in my direction. he seemed confused but when he caught on he came sprinting towards me.

he pointed at me with a long, bony finger. louis was the best and the worst. "you!" he basically screeched. "who's in that bathroom? did you pull another girl, lad? you have got to lay off!"

i rolled my eyes. "mary is just a friend."

louis laughed. "mary?! like mary in the manger? man, you have got to be a joke. remember last time you texted some random chick and accidentally sent her nudęs?"

my face turned down into a nasty frown. "yes, i remember."

"dude, you sent it to all of your contacts!" he was dead serious when he said, "and your dįck... it was so huge."

i rubbed my forehead. "okay, louis. that's enough. mary can probably hear all of this and i feel bad for her."

he laughed some more. "can you hear me, mary?" he hollered towards the bathroom. "harry has the biggest dįck in los angeles!"

"dammit louis, i said shut up!" i shouted, using both my hands to push him by the chest. he landed on the couch, dumbfounded. he was making me so angry i just wanted to kill him.

"where did you put my deodorant again?"