The Romantic Love:

"If that bitch can really think that she can ruin my life, well then heads up, two can play at this game."

Demi says clearly pissed off.

Everyone just sighs and then they all decided to go to their rooms, so they all seperated for the night.

With Justin and YN:

" You don't know how stressed out I am right now."

Says YN putting her head in her hands. Justin the puts his arms around her shoulders and starts to massage them.

Justin: I know what we can do..

YN looks at him.

"What?"

"Well, you said that you've always wanted to go night swimming, so why don't we? The pool here is opened."

YN smiles and says, "Lets go."

And from that moment, they both linked hands and went to the pool.

Once they got there, Justin stripped down to only wearing his shorts and was shirtless.

And as for YN, she just took off her jacket and from there, theym both linked hands once again and jumped in, not caring what anybody thought of them.

Once coming up from water, Justin and YN linked hands and kissed. The scene was perfect.

'The only good thing that has happened to me since this anonymous person came in my life.'

YN thought and the scene was definitely perfect. It was like the definition of True Love, until Justin pulled away and said, "I am going to get some towels for us when we get out of the pool."

Once justin left, YN was at the side wall of the pool and just relaxed and closed her eyes.

Suddenly, she felt hands on her shoulders, massaging them.

"Mmm. This feels nice.. Thanks, Justin." Said YN, who was starting to open her eyes.

"Jay?" YN asked when about to turn around, she was shoved to the end of the pull several times.

"MMMM! MMM!" YN said struggling to get up to the top, but before she knew it, she blacked out.

-------------------------------------------------------

"YN?" Said a voice.

YN opened her eyes and saw Justin.

"OH THANK GOD!" Justin screamed and hugged YN tightly.

"I THOUGHT I HAD LOST YOU! Did you drown?" Justin screamed once more.

YN: I-I don't know.. someone shoved me..first, they were massaging my shoulders and I thought it was you, but it wasn't..I didn't see the person exactly because the person kept shoving me until I went to the bottom and when I did, I guess I blacked out."

Suddenly, YN's phone went off on the side table where she and Justin put their phones.

YN goes and picks up her phone.

"A text from.. Unknown?"

Justin looks at her with wide eyes.

"What does it say?"

Justin asked

YN read it aloud and the message said, "I may be soft at first, but then I become you worst nightmare. Hope I didn't scare you too much cause that's not all I got. Nighty night, hun."

Justin looks at YN and hugs her.

"We will get through this together."

Justin says and kisses YN's temple.

"I don't even know what I did wrong to this person.."

"And this...person TOUCHED YOU.."

Justin says with anger.

"No one lays a hand on my girl, and if they do, then they are messing with the wrong guy.."

Justin says.

"YOU WANNA PLAY? ALRIGHT, THEN GAME ON! GAME ON BITCH!"

Justin yells furiously.

TO BE CONTINUED..