Just for the night..

After walking for about 25 minutes, YN was ahausted.

YN sighed and said to Justin, "Jay, we've been walking for almost 30 minutes.. do you know where we are going?"

Justin: Baby, I honestly don't know where we are going.. You know I am not good with direction..

YN: You were good enough to take us to that warehouse that was hell.

Justin: GPS babe, GPS.

They both sighed, then Justin broke the silence between them. 

"Look, we will find a place for the night, stay there, get something to eat and also find out where we are at."

YN nods and stays quiet for the rest of the time that they walk.

Finally, about 20 minutes later, they find a small area where a light was shining behind the trees. As the two finally got closer, they found a motel, place to eat and get gas.

"Justin, look." YN said pointing at the small area which was known to be a very, VERY small. 

Justin quickly turned his head and looked ahead and said, :Yup, so that's the light that was shining from behind those trees." Justin then took YN's hand and took her towards the motel.

Once inside the motel, Justin went up to the counter and asked for a room for the night and paid his fee and from then, YN and Justin went to their room.