Finding out..

"What the-" YN screamed and then stopped when she saw that it was Justin who had pulled her to the side. 

"Baby, shh . It's just me." Justin whispered.

YN looked at him and stood quiet then asked, "Why are you out in the hallways alone and why are we whispering?"

"I just wanted to take a small walk, but when I was heading towards the check in area, and someone was there. I think I overheard the person saying your name.."

Justin continued. 

"I think it was the person that wrote you these notes.."

"What did the person look like?"

YN asked suspiciously. 

"Well, it was a girl and a guy.. both in a dark brown type of, maybe a.. cloak. I don't know."

YN looked up at Justin and said, "Maybe they're still here.."

YN got up to go look for the girl and the guy that was in the brown cloak, but Justin held her back.

"No, I am not letting you go.." Justin replied. 

"What if we go together?" YN asked. 

Justin sighed and finally just gave in and said yes. 

They both got up and held hands and snuck behind some plants so that they could see the suspicious couple. 

"What the.." YN said. 

Justin looked at her and asked, "What?" 

"I can't even believe it.." YN trailed off. 

"What? WHAT!" Justin said eager to know.

"It's Matthew." YN said.