High School Drama(Chp.9-10)

Chp.9

2 WEEKS LATER!

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

Justin just gave me like a million hugs goodbye because im leaving for a week to go to the beach!"Ok Justin,I think you have gave me so much hugs,I have been huged out"He smiled at me and huged,ONE more time!Madyson,Lindsey,and Annie told ther BF's bye and grabed ther lugaged and got in moms van,you no the van that has the table and little video thing in it and all!!us 4 sat in the back and played cards and watched movies while we went o our way to Panama!Annie dealed the cards!(we wer all matching clothes!We wer all wearing,white nike pants with black tops and flip flopes!!)I picked up my cards and listined to the background of the movie"Leage of ther own"that was my favrite movie!I saw my cards,5,4,9,4,3,3,2.It was Madysons turn"Annie,do you have a 7?"

"Yes"Annie gave her 7.

"Kaylen"Madyson said turning to me

"huh"

"do you have a 9?"Dang it!I handed her my card!

"Lindsey,do you have a 2?"The was silnce and Lindsey smilied!

"GO FISH!!!"Shesaid laughing.we all laughed and ened our game and watched the movie.We stoped with somthing to eat and paused the movie.We wer at burger king.Im so wired,I bring a katchup bottol with me on long trips.I dont know why,but I needketchup with my food!!I ate a ketchup pack before by itself!My mom and dad call me ketchup,for my nickname!!My friends call me that somtimes to!I orderd chicked fries and fries with HI-C!Annie got a chesse burger and so did Lindsey both got coke,Madyson got a chicken rape with some fries and a HI-C!Mom got a chesse burger and coke and we payed and drove off,we turned the movie back on and ate."GOSH,THIS IS SO FREAKIN GOOD"Annie said with a mouthfull of food,we all laughed and kept eating.We talked about the beach and the guys!We pretty much planed every thing out!When we wer done with our food,we thru the trach in a little garbage we keep in the back and watched some of the movie.The credits came on and I put in a new movie"Marry popens"I loved that movie to.when we wer watching"A sppon full of suger makes the medicen go down"Part we all fell asleep,I dreamed of us at the beach getting a tan and playing vollyball.It was nice!I woke up and we wer pulling into the condo.It was so pretty!The outside was a lite yellow and the windows border had white painted on them,so was the door!It had a nice curved drive way and it was 2 stories.we pulled in and got out and go our lugage!We opened the door to tile and nice white walls and the smeel of the ocean.The living room was right ther when you pulled in.It had white curvey coches with circle striped pillowes.It had a nice big T.V. and a nice striped rug.The tile was white and glossey.The doors wer glass and as glossey as the tile.the stairs wer on the right part of the condo.Ther was a closet on the left part of the stairs.The kitchen was behinde the living room.they had part of the wall cut into a rectangle that was above the ground and had white little doors you pull that are apost to be on the windows.The kitchen had a silver refregarator with black marble tile,with black marble counter tops that the shlves wer marble and the drowers wer black with marble handols.The table was a glass table and some fancy chairs.The light was a shandoler.The kithen lights wer just the little ice sickle lights!Ther was 1 bathroom down stairs that was blue and had like an ocean kinda of thym.Ther was alittle game room down stairs and a big bedroom.It had one king size bed and the walls wer tan and ther wer candols,and it had a shower and batthtube thatw er pretty big and a little toilet area!It had a nice T.V. to.Mom droped her stuff off in that room and we went up the stairs.it had alittle spot in the middle of the upstairs that had a T.V. and coach.The upstairs had tanish whitish carpet.ther wer 3 bedrooms up stairs.So 2 of us wer going to have to share a room!Me and Madyson decided to bunk toghter.Our room was blue striped walls with a nice big bunk bed.It was striped shets with a nice striped pilliows.The bunk beds wer like really big.Madyson called the down bunck because she hated it if she would role off the bunk during the night.I didnt really care.I love the top bunk.It had a T.V. and a mirrer that had drowers we could put our stuf in.We had a bathroom down the hall to.We had a blue bean bag chair with a white bean bag chair to!we had a nice ocean view with white curtans.Annies room was a olive green room with some fake sea weed and surk boreds in it,with a nice bed.A T.V. to and mirrer with drawers.Lindseys room was a sand beach them.It had sand walls with a seachell bed and sea shells on the wall and star fish.She had a little coach to sit on and watch T.V.!Annie didnt have a chair.We all brought laptops to!our bathroom had 4 sinks and 2 little toiliet areas.It had one shower and 2 bath tubes that had a wall inbetween the bathtubes.We put our bathroom stuff up.Our bathroom was Ocean blue and had fish on the walls.With hard sandy floors,to make it feel like the bottom of the sea floor!Our condo was GREAT!!me and madyson went to our room and turned on the T.V.,I got on my top bed and got on my laptop and madyson was on her bottom bunk on her dell!We both got on facebook and did stuff.Annie had her music on,on her laptop and Lindsey was on facebook to!Me and madyson talked baout the condo."Gosh,its so great here,I dont want to leave this place!"Madyson said clicking away on her dell.