t w e n t y - f i v e

Start from the beginning

Matt walked over to her & gave her a hug saying, "Good morning Ave's."

"Good morning Matty," she teased him.

With Matt & Ava I don't get jealous because I know that they are close as friends, & if she were close to any of the guys, besides me of course, I'm glad its with Matt since he's a good guy and I know he will always be there for her.

"People rarely call me Matty," Matt laughed.

"Well I'm going to be one of the people calling you Matty," Ave's laughed & messed with his hair.

"Alright, I'm okay with that," Matt laughed as he took a seat at the table.

"MATTY!!" All the guys started yelling making Ava laugh.

"Only Ava can call me Matty, not y'all!" Matt yelled, as he went back to eating his cereal.

Ava came beside me & got on her tippy toes to tell me something.

"I'm going to go shower," she whispered to me.

"Okay hurry," I whispered back to her.

"Why? What are we doing today Gilinsky?" She whispered giggling.

"Nothing, for right now we're going to just chill in the cabin with the guys," I smiled down at her & kissed her cheek.

"Damnit Jack, so you have something planned for tonight?" She asked.

"Sorry, Ava you have to wait," I smiled & tapped her nose.

"Fine," She said as she walked upstairs.

"AVA!" The guys started yelling as she went upstairs.

"What?!" She yelled not turning back.

"Don't leave Jack! He's going to miss you very much! He just might cry when you shut that door!" Johnson yelled.

I walked up to him & smacked the back of his head.

"Ouch! Ava! Jack hit me!" Johnson whined like a little 3 year old.

"Jack will be fine without me! And keep your hands to yourself Gilinsky," Ava yelled as she shut the door.

--
The whole day we spent time with the guys & Ash, we all went for a run, people looked at us so weird since 11 of us were running. Then we got in the lake which was fun, then Ava & Ash made us all food, I have to say they really know how to cook. Then we watched movies, which probably was my favorite part since I was able to have Ava in my arms the whole time.

Now Ava & I are getting ready for tonight, she has no clue where we are going but I know she will enjoy herself.

--

•6:30 p.m.•

"Ava, come on we're going to be late if we don't leave soon," I said as I knocked on the restroom door.

"Oh so we have to be at a specific place at a specific time," she asked & unlocked the door of the restroom.

"I don't know, do we? Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah that's why I unlocked it," she laughed.

I opened the door & there she was. She looked drop dead gorgeous! She had on this low cut black dress that had cutout sides above her waist. She had on black heels & her hair was up in a high bun with pieces of hair that fell along the side of her face. She was applying make up which I don't think she needs.

"Wow..." I said as I saw her, I felt my cheeks turn bright red as I looked at her.

"What?" She asked me with a concerned face.

"You look gorgeous Ave's," I smiled.

"Gilinsky, you're too sweet you're making me blush!" She covered her face.

"No don't cover your face! It's too beautiful!" I took her hands & looked her into her eyes.

She smiled & kissed my cheek.

"Let me finish applying my make up & we will be on our way out," she smiled & turned back to the mirror.

I went behind her wrapping my arms around her waist, "do you have to wear makeup? You don't even need it," I said as I placed my chin on her shoulder.

"Yes I need it Jack," she said as she finished applying her make up.

"No you don't, you don't need anything on your face," I turned her around to face me, "you are too perfect for that," I whispered to her making her smiled.

"That's what you-" I cut her off.

"Know, I know that's what I know," I smiled & lifted her chin having her look up at me.

I wanted to kiss her right there, the moment was so perfect, but I knew I couldn't. I know I've kissed her before, but I want our next kiss to be perfect & special, I hope I get that tonight.

____________________