Chapter Five - Tanya | Blissful Paradise.

Turning away from the elevator I make my way towards my room, which just so happens to be next to my Mum's.
I would have shared with her, but I do love my privacy.

Stepping into 8D, the setting is completely set out with cream peach colours, white and sash pinks.

I see a soft sofa as a cloud in the centre of the living room, surrounded with a larger matching living-suite.

I see the hallway which leads to my room, soon finding out that I have a queen bed with ambient pinks and peaches.

As I draw the large curtains, there's a ten or twenty metre view of the city, showing the orange setting of the sun.

"This is too much..." I feel the silky peach curtains and let out a sigh. I can feel a twisting in my stomach that matches the twisting in my brain.

I'm admired?
I'm pretty?
Literally what the hell are they thinking?

Turning around, I see my suitcase by the sofa and place my keycard on the coffee table.

I look up though and realise that there's a Plasma TV in the ceiling. Noticing that it's somewhat hidden in a built-in crevice.

"What the...?"

I see the TV remote on the coffee table. I press the 'on' button and soon the large TV descends from the ceiling efficiently slowly until it's at my eye-level,

"What the hell?!" Almost as thin as paper, the TV - I realise is slightly curved, "Holy shit!"

Coming from home, not everything I see is expensive, and I know that here in Seoul not everything is as beautiful as this apartment, but damn!

I feel a sudden sweat come to my forehead that imagines all seven boys in here with me.

Not like that, you gutterhead.

But just hanging out, like today. However it was my first today, so far that's too much testosterone already.

"I need a shower..." I say to myself.

Walking towards my room, there's a bathroom set to the right. As any normal bathroom there's a toilet, bathtub and shower. Except this is too much.

The bathtub is triple the size of any regular bathtub except this one's circular and fitted with a circular screen with the large showerhead - about the same circumference as the tub - in the ceiling. There's a large circular mirror in the wall with a sink in the counter. There are shampoos and conditioners and soaps and a first aid kit.

"I feel rich." I say to myself, but I also feel faint.

I move outside for a minute noticing a touchscreen control.

Touching it, it turns on and there's a 'ding' sound that surrounds the whole apartment, "Huh-hoh I'm going to have some fun with this."

There's a music option and I Bluetooth my music from my phone to the system.

I'm in the shower all alone listening to 80s music in my blissful paradise. I could get used to this.