Chapter Three - Tanya | Who Ya Gonna Date?

The boys ask me these different questions, and on some I can't find answers.
Why do they want to know my favourite colour?
Why do they ask what my political views are?
Why do they ask which one of them, i think,  is more attractive?
That last one is fair, considering they're all attractive in their own way.

I move over to sit with Youngjae, Mark and Bambam though... The others are a bit crazy so far.

"Did I mention that your dancing was-" I begin.

"-Sexy?" Mark says.

"Charismatic?" Bambam says.

"Aspirational?" Youngjae smiles.

I giggle, "Yes, all three," I kid, "So what's with them anyway?" I ask about JB, Jackson, Jr. and Yugyeom.

"They've got the flu." Mark says, but he grins so I know he's joking.

"Come on, seriously," I say, "They're being weird."

"Honestly," Youngjae smiles, "They haven't really seen a girl like you."

"A girl like me..." I say, "You must be a poet."

"I'm serious," Youngjae whispers, hiding from the boys if they hear. The four of them are laughing and crying about whatever right now, "I mean, sure, they've seen pretty girls before but you..." he tries to finish.

"You take the cake, girlfriend." Mark says and he gives me a fist-bump and a smile.

I can feel my cheeks flush with red and soon, I can't help but smile, "No..." I say in disbelief.

"Oh shut up," Bambam, "You're gorgeous, alright?" he smirks.

I sigh, "What am I going to do?"

"Choose one." Mark suggests.

"Are you mad? That's out of the question-"

"-Tanya," Mark continues, "Just pretend there's no ban on dating or seeing girls or whatever and just choose one. At least give them an idea of who you would consider."

"I can't..." I start to feel weird about the situation, hoping that they'll change the subject.

"Look," Bambam says, "Notice how each one of them look over at you every few seconds."

I look over at Jackson first and he notices me looking at him straight away. I receive a mischievous grin from him and he smiles, but he smiles biting his bottom lip.

I burn red in the face.

Jr.'s next and he immediately smiles too, mouthing "Hey," in my direction.

Yugyeom, the cutie he is grins and waves a little wave, of course I wave back.

JB however does notice I'm looking at him now, but he doesn't smile as cheesy or flirtatious as the rest.

I let out a breath looking at the three guys around me, "I can't choose. This is stupid."

"We won't say a thing." Youngjae promises.

"You promise?" I ask and he nods, "Okay..." I take a breath, "Fine..."