A strange happening

Aphmau's pov

"Please, please let me help you." My tears dropped on the bark and the Ent looked at me and said "No you cant be, your Lady Ire-" Zane's laughter interrupted the Ents speaking and I looked over and saw Zane standing at the front of the cell.

I glared at him and he had a devilish smerk "What do you want!?" I was bubbling up with anger and I couldn't stand what he had done. "What do I want? I want Phoenix Drop to fall."

I took a step back and my back hit up against the tree. "Phoenix Drop will not fall!"How do you know your in here and, I have Garroth under my control." My whole body started to shake but I kept glaring at him.

Garroth's pov

I felt the sharp stab in my back in this brought back that moment when Zane stabbed me. "Ahh!" My whole body shook at the pain and my vision blacked out. I awoke in a grassy field.

I lifted my head and looked around everything was so bright. I saw wild horses running in the outer rim of the field. 'Where?' I thought this as I moved my hand. I could move again.

I lifted myself off of the grass and looked around once more. My cloths looked the same but my armor was gone. It didn't look like I was in Phoenix Drop anymore. I started to walk in a random direction and I saw it, the castle I grew up in.

Laurence' pov

Then out of nowhere Garroth fell to the ground. "What!?" I ran up to him and his body was limp and cold. "G-Garroth!?" I shook him and Dale ran up. Garroth's eyes were still open and I saw the darkness fade.

The diamond blueness of his eyes came back. Whatever Zane did killed Garroth. "He will pay!" I grabbed my sword and stabbed it into the ground. Then I saw a bright light emit from the ground and shot into the sky.

I looked up and the light was there for only a second before disappearing into the night sky.

(A/N So how did you like the first book? If you really like this one you will like the next book its going to be called 'A kingdom far away.' Hope you like the cliff hanger byyy!!!)