Won't let this happen

Aphmau's pov

I saw Laurence and he looked panicked. I tried to yell out to him but my mouth had a clump of cloth in it and my hands and feet where bound together. I was sitting on a chair next to the window and I started to cry.

Zane saw this and smirked and walked over to me and said "Hehe They will come for you........but I'm prepared." His laugh and smile made me shiver and he caressed my cheek and moved my hair out of my face.

He grabbed a lock of my hair and raised it up to his lips. "He kissed my hair!" I thought this as I started to shake and tremble. "Knock her out." Zane said as he walked away. I didn't know what he meant before I saw an O'kasas guards sword hilt in front of my face.

It hit so hard that it didn't even hurt until I lost consciousness.

Laurence' pov

I was waiting outside of the guard tower and luckily the lord of Scaleswind was here and all our allies. I told them about Zane taking Aphmau and they sent out all there people to find her.

I was scared I didn't want to lose Aphmau......but I didn't want to lose Garroth he was like a brother to me. I wanted to go in but right now they had the Doctor. I then thought of a good idea "What if I use Raven?"

I ran to find Raven and saw him circling in the air I waved my hands and yelled "Raven, Raven!?" He heard me and landed in front of me and I said "Raven, please help I need you to find Aphmau she is somewhere in O'kasas and I want you to get her to send a letter telling us what is happening please?"

Raven nodded and flew in the direction of O'kasas. I breathed a sigh of relief and went back to the tower. Then the doc came out with blood on his hands, he saw how worried I was and explained "What happened was that Garroth was lucky his armor sort of protected him the sword still went through his body but the poison was only minor. It infected his system a little but not enough to kill him."

After the Doctor stopped talking I ran into Garroth's room and saw him sitting up talking with Dale.

Garroth's pov

I thought I was dead but when I woke up I saw the Doctor standing there talking with Laurence. I slowly sat up and Dale looked happy............'Aphmau' I remembered what happened and I saw Laurence walk in.

"Laurence where is Aphmau?!" He looked upset and his face turned grim as he said "Don't worry I wont let this happen."This is all my fault, I couldn't protect her." I started to blame myself and Laurence looked mad.

"None of this is your fault!" His yelling surprised me and I looked at him and he said "I will help you find her. I nodded before feeling too tired that I fell asleep sitting up.