Laurence interupts

Aphmau's pov

Today I laid in my bed trying to fall back to sleep but I smelt blueberry pancakes and it made my stomach growl, I knew it was time to get up but I was so tired because I didn't sleep too well AGAIN I don't even remember when I last slept through the night.

I yawned and stretched before getting out of bed. I went down stairs and saw Levin and my now human son Malachi. I smiled at the sight of him actually eating breakfast instead of pretending.

"Good morning Lady Aphmau." Zoey handed me a plate of pancakes and syrup. I thanked her and sat at the table and Levin said "Mama Pancakes, pancakes hehe.

I smiled at Levin's hyper self and before I left the house I kissed each Malachi's and Levin's forehead. I walked to the door and opened it and walked forward and 'bam' I hit something hard and fell down to the ground.

Garroth's pov

It was early in the morning I just woke up and I wanted to check on Aphmau I was worried because she hadn't slept well and have been more clumsy than usual.

I got up from my bed and put on my suit of armor 'today I'm going to ask her.' I walked out the door and took a deep breath before heading to the bottom of the guard tower. I climbed down the ladder and saw that nobody else was here they must have left.

I walked up the path looking at the wheat field, I ran my hands above the tops of the wheat and I smiled. I decided to keep my helmet off my face today. I was excited to see Aphmau even though she talks to me everyday when she walks around the village.

I walked up to the door and I heard Levin laughing and I smiled. I reached my hand out to knock on the door when the door opened and Aphmau walked out not paying attention and smacked right into my chest.

Aphmau's pov

"Oww" I rubbed my forehead and looked up and saw Garroth, face all red, and he looked shocked he then started talking saying "Lord Aphmau!? I'm so sorry I didn't know you were coming out of the house at this time?"

He reached his hand out to me and I smiled and took his offered hand. "Thank you, and its okay Garroth it was and accident." He looked relieved and I stood up. "So what are you here for?"

I asked and he blushed slightly and said "U-um L-lady Aphmau w-would you like to-"Hey Lady Aphmau!" Before Garroth could finish Laurence came running up looking extremely relieved.

Laurence' pov

I was heading to Aphmau's house when I saw Garroth I thought to myself 'Oh no, he's actually going to ask her?!' I knew I couldn't let Garroth take her away from me so I ran as fast as I could to Aphmau's house. I hid behind the purple trees and watched as Garroth stuttered, he was about to ask before I interrupted.