Things we have to do

Aphmau's pov

Zane forced something into my mouth and a liquid drained into my throat. I swallowed on accident and I felt my body grow limp. I blinked profusely and my breathing got heavy. I couldn't feel my body anymore and whatever Zane made me drink was bad.

My vision blurred and I closed my eyes. I let my arms and legs fall but I could still hear faint talking. It was Garroth's shaky voice, he said something that broke my heart. 'No, no Garroth stop!' I wanted to scream that but I couldn't find my voice.

'Stop, please stop!' Tears fell from my face and I wanted to stop Garroth. I barley opened my eyes and I felt my body be laid against something. My eyes were slightly open and I saw Garroth kneeling before Zane. "No!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Garroth's pov

"Zane, please stop this." My voice was shaky and I looked up at him. "Only if you-"Never!" He sighed and said "Then I have no choice." He pulled out a dagger and held it to Aphmau's throat.

"Wait! Only if you let her go."Deal." Zane put Aphmau down and walked towards me. I kneeled before him and I didn't notice Aphmau had awoken. Zane's hand glowed a dark coal black and he put his hand before my head.

I took a deep breath and felt my conscience grow blank. My eyes started to waver and I couldn't feel my arms or legs. That was when I heard the most heartbreaking sound in the world, Aphmau screaming my name........she was alive.

Laurence' pov

As I stared into the distance I saw something. I stood up and took a step forward. I then heard barking it sounded like Thorgi! I jumped up and ran into the woods and sure enough was that little blue collared dog.

He jumped into the air and barked at something in the tree's. It looked like a giant shadow. I pulled out my sword, then, something I never thought that would happen was standing right in front of me.

"No, Garroth......?" I stared at the figure in front of me and it didn't have its natural blue diamond glow....it looked soulless. "Wh-what happened? Garroth?" Yes, it was Garroth standing in front of me but something was wrong.