The Kiss

Aphmau's pov

I woke up and looked at the sky. It was an Auburn color and it was beautiful. I wiped my eyes and was going to go home but I didn't want to standup. I heard something behind me and I spun around.

I jumped up without thinking and he smiled. "Laurence?" He didn't say anything he just walked up to me. He looked down into my eyes and brushed my hair out of my face. "Laurence? Your back."

He nodded and a tears formed in my eyes. He wiped away the tears with his thumb. He cupped my face in his hands like he was holding something fragile. Before I knew it I felt something warm on my lips.

Garroth's pov

The sun was setting and I was wondering what I was going to do. "Aphmau...." I whispered her name and it made my heat pound. "Uhh! I'm and idiot!" I couldn't stay here Laurence was right I am just abandoning my home and friends.

I payed for the room and ran out of the inn. I ran to the stables, and rented a horse. I rode through the tree's and through the snow, I rode to the wolf village and to Bright Port. I was almost home.

I jumped off the horse and ran to the docks. I jumped on the boat and sailed back to Phoenix Drop. As the wind blew my hair I saw Phoenix Drop. I was home. But then I saw something that would change my world. "No."

It felt like my heart broke in two. This can't be happening, no, why?" My hands started shaking and I couldn't breath. I sailed the boat the rest of the way to the docks and tied the boat. I sat on the edge of the dock and sighed.

Laurence' pov

When I got to Phoenix Drop I ran to Aphmau's house there was something I had to do. I knocked on the door and Zoey answered it. "Laurence?!"I don't have time to talk were is Aphmau?!"Irene's castle."

I turned and ran to the statue. I saw Aphmau sitting there. I could tell she was sad and I couldn't take it anymore. She heard me coming and turned around and her eyes grew wide. I couldn't control myself and I walked to her.

I cupped her face and slowly leaned in. Her eyes looked huge and I don't know how long we stood there but........I kissed.........her.