Lies

Aphmau's pov

Garroth is still at my door and I was getting irritated. I didn't want to leave the house but I had to take care of Phoenix Drop. I screwed up my courage and placed my hand on the knob. I turned it and when Garroth saw the handle turning he took a step back.

I opened the door and stepped out. He looked like he wanted to say something. He opened his mouth to speak and said "I love you." Hearing those words made my heart stop. 'Slap!'

It felt like he was playing with my feelings. Tears welled up in my eyes and my hand stung. He was shocked and stared wide eyed at me. His cheek was red and he put his hand over the red spot.

I didn't want to hear lies and I said to him in a shaky voice "Stop playing with my feelings!" I didn't want to stay near him any longer so I ran and heard him call out to me.

Garroth's pov

Aphmau opened the door and I was going to confess my feelings. I took a deep breath my heart was beating furiously in my chest and began to speak I said "I love you." She gasped but then frowned.

In the next instant I saw her hand near my face. I felt a sting in my cheek. Then I realized, she slapped my. Really hard too! She yelled for me to stop playing with her feelings and tears fell from her face.

I put my hand over my cheek and she ran. The problem was is that I wasn't playing with her feelings. A single tear rolled down my cheek but it wasn't from being slapped. I gave up. She now hates me.

Laurence' pov

"Darn!" Dante looked mad. "Laurence?!" I started to laugh and that made him madder. "Laurence stop laughing!"How can I? That was ridiculous!" I held my stomach because I was laughing so hard.

I calmed down and said "So Kawaii~chan huh?" His face burned bright red and I nudged his shoulder with my elbow. "Hah, knew it."I never agreed!" He got flustered and I laughed.

"Lets just forget this happened?" I nodded and then heard footsteps running from behind me. I turned around and saw Aphmau running to me crying. 'Bump' she ran and hugged me throwing herself into my chest.

"Wh-what?" She continued to sob and I looked at Dante, he shrugged his shoulders and I looked back to Aphmau. "Are you okay?" She shook her head 'no' and I hugged her tighter.