Party

Aphmau's pov

I walked down the path and into the bright fairy lights of the plaza. Zoey took Levin and Malachi to go play with Alexis and Kyle next to the shops. For some reason I found myself looking around for Garroth.

I looked everywhere but he wasn't here. I went to leave but then I heard a familiar voice "Hey Aphmau!" It was Laurence he had a big smile on his face. He ran up to me and asked "Hey Aphmau you just got here leaving all ready?"

"No I just have a umm.... a headache."Oh you do to bad I wanted to dance with you." He seemed disappointed but I wanted to find Garroth so I needed an excuse. "Umm I'll see you later Laurence.

I rushed off from the party in search for Garroth.

Garroth's pov

I was patrolling when I heard the music at the plaza and heard the villagers laughing. ' Rustle' I then heard a rustle in the bushes and I pulled out my diamond sword which glistened in the moon light.

I walked to where I heard the bushes move and that's when I saw her Lady Aphmau walking in the forest with her black hair blowing in the wind and the moonlight shining on her.

She looked more beautiful than I ever saw her I wanted this moment to last before I took a step forward and a stick snapped under my foot. She looked up and our eyes locked.

Aphmau's pov

When I ran from the plaza I went straight to where Garroth would be patrolling. I walked under the bridge that Brenden and everybody else built and searched for Garroth.

I then felt the wind in my hair and I heard a twig snap. I quickly looked over at the source of the noise and saw Garroth, his sandy blond hair looked amazing in the moonlight and his eyes sparkled under the moon.

I felt my heart start to pound and I don't know how long I stood there staring but I don't know why I noticed it now but I think I'm attracted to Garroth.

Garroth's pov

I stood there staring and Aphmau stared back 'Aphmau' I whispered under my breath 'nows my chance.' I thought as I gazed at her beauty. I took a step forward and before I knew it I was standing in front of Aphmau.

I put my hand against her cold cheek and we stared at each other. I started to lean my face closer to hers. I felt my heart race and I was about to close the small distance between us before I heard a loud shout.

"Hey guys what's up?!" I separated myself quickly from Aphmau and looked at the voice, it was Laurence he was smiling but his eyes were not happy.