Whisper

Aphmau's pov

I walked down the stairs and I was still a bit wobbly. I tore off a tree branch on an oak and used it as a crutch. It helped me walk much better. I then saw the man I need to apologize to.

"Garroth!" I called out to him and wobbled my way over to him. "What do you want?" He said very coldly. "Garroth, why are you so mad?"That's none of your concern just leave me alone!" I flinched when he yelled. I had a sad glare on my face and I yelled.

"Garroth I'm your friend you can tell me things!"YOU.ARE.NOT.MY.FRIEND!" When he said that I feel like I heard my heart break."I-I'm....not your........friend?" He looked down at the ground and tears formed in my eyes.

"I love you." I whispered those words so quite that I almost didn't hear them. I turned around and left. I was too shocked to feel pain in my foot so I dropped the branch and left.

Garroth's pov

"I love you." Those words, were they actually hers? I looked up and saw she had walked away and I saw people were gathered. "Garroth~kun, Kawaii~chan knows Garroth~kun is a nice person why yell at Aphmau~senpai?

I didn't hear anything around me all I could hear was Aphmau's sweet whisper. It was so quiet that I almost didn't hear it. I wanted to know that it wasn't in my head. I wanted to run after Aphmau but.......that expression on her face.

I started to ask myself 'Why did she kiss Laurence if she loves me?' I didn't know the answer and then I saw Laurence walking up to me, he looked mad. "You made her cry! Garroth that's the reason I took action and I kissed her!" He walked past me and ran to Aphmau's house.

Laurence' pov

I heard him yell that Aphmau wasn't his friend, I looked at Aphmau's face and the expression was one that just got their heart broken. She had whispered something and Garroth looked shocked.

I watched Aphmau walk away without shedding one tear. I ran to catch up with her and said as I passed Garroth "I kissed her!" Garroth looked shocked at the moment and I continued to run after Aphmau.

I saw her sitting on the bench in the playground. "Aphmau, you okay?" She looked at me and her mouth was smiling but her eyes looked empty. "What do you mean?" She said cheerful with a smile. "Nothing, never mind."

I left and I knew something was wrong. (A/N can you give me an opinion if you want me to do a high school version of Garrmau? After this story?)