The God's office

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES

Son..ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ Put.

ಠ__ಠ The tables.

ಠ___ಠ Back.

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ┳━┳ ┳━┳ ┳━┳ ┳━┳ ┳━┳ ┳━┳

XD Sorry I just had too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayesha's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something jumped out from bushes jumped out. "Huh?" I was confused. A blonde headed girl jumped out from the bushes. She was injured. I ran up to her "Hey are you okay?" I shook her. "Aye...sha..." She spoke. I turned her to face me. "Arife?!!" I asked shocked "Your still injured! How did you-?!" "The-they w-w-ere... t-taken t-to the god's of-f-fice..." She cut me off. I put her down. I grabbed a bottle with a potion in it. I opened the lid and made her drink it. All her injures disappeared. "The potion you gave me because I'm gonna get hurt. But your the one you used it in the end!" I threw the bottle over to her and she catches it. "Woah! This is the potion I gave you!" She looked at me and smiled. "I found a box full of potions and I kept them in my bag." I showed her the bag. She stood up and dusted her self off. "Follow me!" She ran ahead and I ran after her. "Slow down!" I yelled at her and continued to ran after her. 'Why do I have to follow her anyway?!' I thought. "Hurry up you slow poke!" She laughed and sped. I got angry and it became a race.

When we reached the school building
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I...won..!" I panted "No.. you.. didn't! I did!" Arife panted. "No! Anyway, why are we here?" I looked around and everything was a mess! Everything was everywhere and broken. "This where they got taken to the your office. I got away luckily, thanks to Jeremy and the other, but I couldn't save the others. That's why-" Arife explained "You brought me here because you thought I could take you back?" I cut her off coldly. She looked at me shocked. She looked at the floor "Yeah..." I take a deep breath and then out. "I can open the portal again but we haven't got much time. Quick! Help me make the magic circle again!" I said and ran off to gather the materials as fast as we can. After we got all the materials, we set up the magic circle. I did a spell that opened the portal to the offices of princess, princes, knights and Gods. "QUICK! JUMP THROUGH!! I WILL COME RIGHT AFTER YOU!!" I yelled at Arife and she nodded and quickly ran and jumped through the portal. 'Now the hard part starts. The summoner of the portal doesn't have much time to enter the portal so they have to be swift or very very speedy. This is why they summon portals and send people away so they can ran away. Agh! STOP BABBLING!! YOU'RE WASTING TIME!!! QUICK JUMP THROUGH!!' I thought hard. I got up and heard Arife yell through the portal "Quick giraffe!! The portal is closing!!!" I ran up to the portal and it sank smaller with every step I took. I jumped through but the portal was too small.

Arife's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The portal was closed and Ayesha didn't come through. "WHERE ARE YOU GIRAFFE?!!" I stomped my feet. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see..."GIRAFFE!!". "Farr man that was close!! I just made it!" She dusted her self off. I slapped her hand "Took you long enough!" She squinted at me. I looked away from and spoke "Let's find everyone already." "Right!" She saluted. We ran down the long but fancy hallway. It looked very shiny like it was made out of glass. My eyes sparkled. "Do you remember running down the same hallway with Jeremy,Moe, Devil and me?" Ayesha looked over shoulder while running and smiled. I smiled "Yeah..." and my smiled grew bigger. Ayesha gave a toothy smile. Then I realized "Ayesha look out your gonna bump into that-!!" I stopped and laughed at the injured Ayesha "Pole..." She got up and dusted her self off. "We got no time to waste!!" She ran off. I quickly ran after her. After a while we stood in front of two huge gates. "This is it..." Ayesha growled. "?" I didn't understand what she quite meant. "They're all here! Our friends!!" She growled again but louder. The doors swang open. We backed up. "Good afternoon, Princess!!" We got greeted by a lady in a fancy dress. Lots of people afterwards came from behind and greeted us. "Madam Ayesha! Princess Arife!" The same Butler that looked like Frank looked at us shocked. "Frank...?" Ayesha and me asked in unison. He ran up to us and hugged us he was very tall and handsome. He cried in joy while hugging us. He broke the hug but kept his hands on our shoulders. "Finally you're back! I waited so long!" He smiled at us. "Frank where are our friends?" Ayesha put her hand on top of Frank's and snapped. He was shocked at first but then smiled a closed eyes smile "Yes Madam they're all safe. They agreed to help us out and I can't believe you found Sir Jeremy and Sir Moe!!" Ayesha smiled at him " I told you before I left didn't I? If I find Princess Dwarf then I would find her ducklings in shiny amour!" Ayesha winked at me and then laughed. Frank also chuckled. I turned redder than a tomato. "T-t-that's n-not t-true!! Jeremy and Moe don't like me!!" I shattered "Who said the we were talking you, Jeremy and Moe?" She grinned. I turned redder. I puffed my cheeks out and crossed my arms in anger. "Arife!!!" We saw Jeremy ran up to us. I smiled "Jeremy!" Suddenly he hugged me. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-what a-are y-you d-d-doing??!!!" My face turned bright red. "OH MY GOD-oh wait that's me XD- I MEAN JEREIFE!!" Ayesha fangirled in the background. "J-J-J-J-eremy?" I shattered. "I was so worried you know!"He looked in my eyes with loneliness in his eyes. My blush sank smaller but was still there. I hugged him back just a little but then moved my hands away. He broke the hug and smiled at me "At least your safe now." 'YOU IDIOT!! YOU SHOULD HAVE HUGGED HIM BACK!! That was a one in a life time chance and you wasted it!" My thoughts annoyed me.

Ayesha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the pictures I took of Jeremy hugging Arife. I grinned. 'What an idiot. She should've hugged him back if she wanted to.' I looked at a picture of Arife almost hugging Jeremy back. I smiled and put my camera away. "AYESHA!!!" I turned around to see Jessica running up to me in slow motion with a sweet aura. Then she sped up and looked very scary and growled "I MISSED YOU!" I ran away terrified. Jessica looked like a werewolf trying to catch it's food. After a while we meet everyone else and we were all happy. From the coner of my eye I saw Milad and Moe holding hands. I smiled and stood next to them "Congrats guys!" I whispered to them and they both blushed but smiled. "Madam Ayesha." "What is it Frank?" I asked him. " Will you return to Earth? Or will you stay at the God's office?" He asked me. Everyone heard and was quite and staring at us. "Did you guys Arife,Jeremy and Moe?" I stared back at him. "No ma'am. I wanted to ask you first." He shook his head. "I think it would have been best to ask them first, Frank." I said coldly. He looked down "I'm sorry madam..." "Why don't we just ask them right now?" I turned my head to everyone else. Moe had tightened Milad's hand. "I'm returning to Earth. I've finally moved on and got such a better life." He smiled at Milad. She blushed and smiled. "I've made up my mind! I'm staying with the life I'm going through with. It's better this way..." "You're right, Moe." Jeremy spoke up. " I'm also going to stay with life I have at Earth. I'm sorry but you will be better off without us three. However Madam has a very important job and is needed." He frowned. "Ayesha, I'm also staying with my friends at Earth." Arife spread her arms out. I opened my mouth to speak but was cut of by Arife "Our jobs aren't as special. You're the God of all the Gods. Think carefully."

.

.

.

.

I turned my head at Frank. "Have you got your answer? Please think carefully what you really want." I thought and looked up at Frank. I smiled at him "I have decided."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!!!

That's the end of this chapter! Hopefully you enjoyed it!

Words?

1453 words!! Yay!