The Weird Mystery Dream

Ayesha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ayesha,Ayesha!" My mum woke me up.I opened my eyes a little and my mum left my room. I hugged my orange butterfly pillow pet.Then soon,without realizing, I went back to sleep.

Dream~

"Madam Ayesha, what is it you would like today?"A butler poured me a cup of tea.What is going on?Madam Ayesha?Then a hand with a white glove(it looked like it was mine) picked up the tea cup and sipped it."I do say Frank. I'm not sure what I would like."The one that's eyes I was looking through spoke.What's happening this is my voice!When did this happen?!"Frank I'm thinking that..."I spoke"Yes Madam,I'm listening."The butler bowed and put his hand in front of his stomach. "I'm thinking of going on a journey."I continued What am I on about?Well I guess I will just be quiet and listen.The butler looked at me with a shock look."Madam May I ask where is it you would like to go to on your journey?""Frank,"I put the tea cup down and continued"I think I would like to go to the planet Earth in universe 246.""Madam, that would be a dangerous journey!It could damage you and we don't know what it will damage! Memory, mind, body, intelligence or even-""Frank,"I stopped him and he calmed down and bowed. I smiled at him"I know it will damage me but...I've started a project. I'm gonna experience how humans live, their life stages and etc." I stood up and put my hands behind me" While I am gone you will be in charge. If anything gets out of controlled you will be punished and I will decide what it will be.Understood?" I turned to him. Woah I have no clue what is happening! This is crazy! Then someone knocks on the door"Frank, I want you to get the information as fast as you can get it and this will be private our little secret ok?" He nodded and walked out.

End of dream~
"Ayesha you little piece of sh!t wake up! Your gonna be late for school!" I woke up and rubbed my eyes"H-huh?What oh sh!t I forgot school!" I slowly got up and my brother(Omar) walked out of my room. I put my clothes(uniform) on and leave to eat breakfast. I had my breakfast lazily and got ready for school. I put my socks and shoes on then I packed my lunch. I put my lunch in my bag and opened the door to leave but I stopped and shouted"Bye, Mum!" and ran out the door and closed it behind me. I happily skipped outside but then I bumped into someone and they fell down."Are you okay,Ma'am?"I put my hand out to help her up. She accepted it and got up. She wiped the dust off her and looked at me"Ah, Than-What the-Ayesha?!!"It was Arife"Oh it's just you Arife."I looked away from her because she was REALLY angry. I then continued to walk to school. Then Arife caught up with me was walking next to me with a smile.We started a conversion and laughed, joked and got along until we heard Melike. She got up to us and then she grinned"Oooooooo!You guys are besties!"We looked at her with a 'Dafug?' face.Pretty soon me and Arife were fighting.

Timeskip to during class~
I was thinking of an idea for a new narrative. Then my dream popped into my head and I decided to do a narrative called 'The travel to planet Earth in universe 246'.But then I could feel someone staring at me. I looked around and then someone hugged me. My face was shoved in their chest. "Ayeshaaaa!!!Whatcha ya doin'?" They moved away from me and I realized it was Jessica who shoved their chest in my face. I stared at her blankly"Flat chested.""Wha-?!"She looked at her chest and bit her bottom lip."Anyway answer my question.""My work obviously."I replied and looked at my sheet."I know that! I mean like which text and what's the name???"She asked again"Narrative, The travel to planet Earth in universe 246." I stared at my paper"Let me read it when you finish cuz it sounds interesting . See ya at lunch!!"She waved at me and then left to work.

Timeskip to Lunch!~

Arife's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at giraffe while eating my lunch. She looked like she was in deep thought. I continued to stare at her then she snapped out off her deep thought and blushed. She noticed me staring at her"W-what?!""Nothing."I answered blankly. She then started eating her lunch but I continued to stare at her.'What could she be thinking about?She was thinking about it really deeply. "Ayesha/Arife."We said in unison"Me first. What were you thinking about? You looked worried and you were in deep thought."I asked her"I was gonna if I could to you about that."She smiled. Then she told me about her dream."Interesting..."I said and finished my sandwich. I put the wrapper aside then grabbed my drink"Madam Ayesha?Planet Earth in universe 246?" I felt something weird"I feel like that can be truth and that...it can't be a lie.I don't know what is happening but try avoiding thinking about it. Maybe we should tell Melike and Jess about this they might have an idea.""I don't wanna tell anyone else, I feel like it's personal, you know."She played with her fingers.I smirked" But you can tell me something personal, eh? Could it be you trust me?"She blushed"SHUT UP!!!!! I JUST...I just feel like..."She bit her bottom lip"Aw come on I was obviously joking."I patted her back(hard).

click

flash

Guess how many words??

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It's 1024 words!

See ya guys next chapter!