They found out!

Ayesha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark clouds started to form then a sudden thunder came straight for me. I didn't move and waited for it to hit me. Then someone pushed me aside and saved me. I looked up to see..."Jeremy?!"" Arife you c-can remember everything?" Jeremy looked so shocked. I was lying on the floor because I was pushed. Arife nodded. Jeremy froze to stone. I stood up and dusted myself of. "Are you talking about the god thing?" I asked him. He slowly turned his head and then nods. "Did you remember from the start??!!!!!" I half asked and half screamed. "I remembered because I came to get something important, same as Moe." He blushed "But when we meet you didn't remember and you looked happy so we decided to keep quiet until you remember. Then princess Ayesha also showed up but she also didn't remember but we knew that she will remember quickly." Jeremy bowed down. "We're ever so sorry princess." Moe showed up also bowed down in front of. "Princess?!" Everyone(Melike, Jeremiah, Jessica, Fadi, Issa, Tuba, Marissa, Milad, Tharkui and Theresa) came running to wards us. "Ugh this is gonna be a lot of explaining." Arife complained. We told them about everything. They all cracked up and couldn't stop laughing. I frowned then I tapped Melike's shoulder. With that touch she saw everything we told her. She fell to the ground"You weren't lying..." She looked to the floor and tears fell to the ground. "Melike!" Issa ran up to her but Fadi got to her first and pushed Issa away. Fadi growled at him. Melike wiped away her tears. She stood up weakly, and walked to me like she couldn't stand up. She didn't make it to me and fell.

Melike's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to Ayesha but then fell. I'm falling to the ground. "Melike!" Ayesha caught me. I smiled at her then hugged her and cried at her sad past.

Ayesha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tapped everyone's shoulder and they all saw what happened too. The only one left was Jeremiah. I walked up to him and reached out to tap him but then he grabbed my hand. "Umm.. Jeremiah what are you doing?" I asked him and then he looked me with a creepy smile. He pulled me into a hug. "I already know what happened in your past." He whispered in my ear. Shivers went down my spine. "Wh-what are you talking about?" I stuttered and tried to get out of his grip. Jeremy and Moe grabbed my arms and pulled me away from him" Are you okay,Princess?" Jeremy looked at me worried. " I'm ok but..." I looked at Jeremiah. He still had his creepy/evil looking smile. " Princess I'm sure you remember your first love. Do you remember his name?" He tilted his head. I nodded "Yes, his name was Jeremy. He was actually the devil and he choose a boy's body and a fake name to get close to me. In the end I defeated him and he got away. The boy was ok but he was nothing like the devil. The boy was terrified of me." I replied at his question and frowned "Why do you ask? Do you know him?" "Well of course I know all three of yous. The little boy, you and the devil." He smirked. I walked up to him and looked him in the eye."I know you know all three of us. Because I haven't forgotten about you..."I stopped"Devil" He smirked and looked back in my eyes." Your brown eyes still are beautiful just like in the old times. Whenever light hit your eyes, they turned red. It made you look even more beautiful than you already were." He cupped one of my cheeks.

"Umm...guys this is not the time to-" Arife tried to say something but then Jessica covered her mouth."MMM MMM NM MM M MM MM MMM MMMM !!!!" Arife tried speaking when her mouth was covered. "Don't ruin this moment." Jessica spoke while looking at me and she put a camera.

Click

She kept taking pictures of us. I sweatdropped. "Princess!" Moe was drawing his sword. I waved at him to say no and didn't draw his sword. I looked at Jeremiah then moved his hand away from my cheek.

Jeremiah's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayesha pushed my hand away. I frowned a little"Enough with the games. Tell me why are you trying to get close me. What is your plan?" She put a sword up to my neck. I have no clue where she got the sword from"Where did-?" I tried to speak but she moved the sword closer to my neck. "Woah there! I'll tell you, just put the sword away." She moved the sword away but she didn't get rid of it." Well I wanted to get near you again." I answered her question"And why would the devil wanna get near the god? Obviously it's nothing good." She was gonna hit me with her sword but I stopped her"Wait no! You're wrong! Let me tell you what happened!" I grabbed the sword. But was hurt. 'Damn this body is weak!' I thought. Ayesha pulled the sword away" Continue." She gave me permission. I smiled " My father told me that Gods are our enemies, we shouldn't go near them. As I grew up to a specific age my father had a job for me. He told me to become friends with the god of all gods. The maker of everything. I asked him why but all he said was "Son I think you need friends, ones that are girls.". I did as he told me because he is my father. Pretty soon we were friends and I fell in love with you." I blushed " When my dad told me to betray you I wanted to just crawl into a hole and never come out. I couldn't do so he went to attack you I tried to stop him but he just pushed me away. I saved you but Your family was destroyed. You also saved the kid I was trapped inside of. I thought you hated me but I always stayed by your side as a spirit or a ghoul. I found out you used to like me too soon. You forgot about me soon doe. I wanted to become your friend again." I then stopped" But you forgot me!! HA! Why fall in love with a god as a devil! I WILL GET REVENGE BECAUSE OF YOU TOOK AWAY EVERYTHING! My family, my body, my house and you broke my heart!!!!!!!" A dark aura surrounded me. 'It's happening again. I lost it.' I thought to myself as I was shallowed my the darkness. "Devil!!!..." I heard Ayesha's voice for the last time. I smiled to myself.

Ayesha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a cross with my arms but I was still pushed back from the dark aura. "Devil!!!!" I screamed/growled at him. He turned at me. His eyes looked terrifying. His teeth made him look like a werewolf. He growled at me than jumped so high and got away. I looked at everyone was hurt from that dark aura just blowing them away. Then I looked back at the way devil jumped away. "I'll come for you later." I whispered to myself and went to help everyone. 'I will have to defeat him my self. These guys are just humans.' I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading

Guess how many words

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

1251 words yay! Thanks for reading and See ya later in the next chapter!