What will happen next?

Ayesha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It can't be that bad right? I closed my eyes. Then it all went black.

Timeskip Backwards Devil's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My ears twitch. "What's that?" I asked myself. "Is that Ayesha?!" I stood up on the branch I was sitting on. 'I wonder is she in trouble...?' My inner self asked me in my mind. "What?!" I growled. Then I jumped from one tree to another. 'I have to get there quickly!' I told myself. I quickly jumped to a tree branch. Then I sensed something bad again. 'I might not make it!' I thought. Then I felt a boost in my speed. "Huh?" I wondered to myself than used the boost to help go faster. 'I hope...it helps...you...' My inner self spoke. I sneered. I saw Ayesha falling of the school building in the distant. I jumped as far as I could than. I grabbed her in my arms. A tree was right in front of me so I bounced off it. I landed on the floor. I used a lot of energy so I fell to the ground with Ayesha. I put Ayesha's head on my leg so she can rest. I panted quietly.

Ayesha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes. Than my eyes widened when I saw "Devil..." He looked down at me and than smiled. "You're finally awake." He asked and I sat up. "What happened? I was falling off a building and than-" "Than I saved you. But you got knocked out." He cut me off. I looked down"Thanks...and I'm sorry. I didn't tell you that... I feel the same way about you. I love you too." I hugged him. He didn't move "Ayesha...There is no way I can return to normal. The only way is to-" I broke the hug as he spoke. "Princess Ayesha!!" I was pulled back and away from Devil. Devil reached out his hand and I tried to grab it but couldn't. I looked up to see Moe and Jeremy next to him. "Ayesha!' Arife ran up to me." The only way to free the world from this darkness is to kill you, Devil!" Jeremy raised his sword and than attacked him. Devil quickly moved away which made the sword hit the tree behind him. "No!! Stop it!!" I cried but Arife held me back. "Ayesha there's nothing we can do!! We have to defeat him to stop the darkness!! You have to understand!!" Arife tried to stop me.

Arife's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was holding on to Ayesha to stop her getting to Devil. She froze then looked to the ground. "Ayesha?" I titled my head. "I said STOP!!!!" A huge aura surrounded her and pushed me back. I couldn't get up "Aye...sha..." I reached my hand out. Then I saw her get up slowly and walk over to Jeremy, Moe and Devil. 'I have to stop her!' I thought to myself. "Mo...e!! Jeremy!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. They turned around. Then everything went black.

Moe's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers: About time!

Me: What you say?!
Readers: Get on with the book!
Me: Fine whatever.

"Mo..e!! Jeremy!!" I heard Arife's voice call me and Jeremy. I turned around quickly to see Arife on the ground, passed out. "Arife!!!!" I shouted back but got no response. Then I quickly saw Princess Ayesha coming towards us. "Princess Ayesha get back! We have to defeat the Devil or-!" Jeremy moved his hand across to stop her. "No...Get out of my way..." She cut of Jeremy. Jeremy and I moved away and bowed. We have to follow her orders, after all she is the god. "Ayesha..." The Devil reached out to her. Princess Ayesha smiled and then put a hand out to him. He went to grab her hand but then pulled back quickly. Princess Ayesha hugged him."You don't need to be afraid anymore." He was about to hug her back until he pushed her away "No... You shouldn't come near me! It's not safe! Not for me or...you..."He quickly got up and then ran away. Princess Ayesha was going after him until I spoke up "Princess Ayesha!!" "Moe and Jeremy take care of Arife and whatever you do don't come after me, got it?" She smiled at the two of us. "Yes Ma'am but here. Take it with you just in case." Jeremy tossed Princess Ayesha her sword. She looked at then said "Thanks but I don't think I'll be using it." She put sword in it's case then around her. Then she ran after Devil. I tapped Jeremy with the back of my hand"Let's check on Arife." He nodded. We ran to Arife who was on the floor. Jeremy lifted her up in princess style. I grinned"Awwww how cute!! You two look like a couple!" He kicked me in the....

stomach. "That hurt bro!" I screamed in agne. "Shut up! Let's just take her to Jessica!" He gave me a death stare. "As you say sir!" I saluted. We ran back to Jessica and the others. "What happened to Arife?!!" They all ran up to us. "Jeremy bring Arife over!" Jessica demanded and Jeremy nodded. They made they're way to the sports mat. "Moe tell us what happened!" Tharkui and Melike demanded in unison. "Yeah Moe-sepai!" Milad agreed with them "Okay, okay! I will! Let's take a seat!" I sighed. Then I told them everything. "I wonder if she is okay, both Ayesha and Arife." Theresa looked down. I patted her head "Don't worry, I'm sure they will both be ok. They are wayyy stronger then you think!" She looked up smiled. "C-cute!" I blushed. "Moe-sepai?" I turned around "Yeah?" "What do you think is going to happen to Ayesha-sepai?" Milad asked

"To tell you the truth, I'm not sure. I just hope.."

"Hope what?"

"I just hope she doesn't do anything foolish. Like return to the Universe office. Back home..."

"No I don't want her to return! I don't want Moe-sepai, Jeremy-sepai or Arife-sepai to go back to their home!" She cried. I was shocked. Then I smiled and pulled her into a hug. "I don't want to leave you guys too but...It's not really a choice. It's our home." She cried in the hug. The campfire blew out after a while. Milad slept in my arms. I let her sleep in my arms. She looked like she was comfortable. I smiled then soon fell asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading I hope you liked it!

Words: 1070 words! Yay! See you in the next chapter!