Arife's POV

Arife's POV

"Omg! That was so tiring!" I complained "You know what? I'm gonna go have a drink of water."I was walking to drink fountain until... I bumped into someone...someone tall."Ah um...sorry about that. I didn't mean th-"A girl's voice came from the big thing I bumped into."Ouch!Dude!That hurt!" I cut her off while rubbing my head. "I'm terrible sorry!"She said. I rose my head to see her. I stared at her then zoned off. The girl had short black hair and dark brown eyes. I looked closer at her eyes to see that she had long eyelashes. I got to admit they looke-. Before I realized I came back to reality when a girl with curly short brown hair was shaking me back and forward to wake me up.Then the girl spoke"Sorry about that Ayesha."She poked her tongue out a little and scarched her head. "Ayesha? Is that your name?" I asked while looking at the girl who bumped into me before. She nodded and smiled. "Well Ayesha this blonde is Arife!"The curly haired girl spoke before I could introduced myself."Oye! Melike I think I know who I am!" I frowned at her. Ayesha giggled and so did Melike. "So Arife and Melike, right?"Ayesha asked with smile on her face. "Yep!"I said with delight."Arifeee!!!" I heard it. Oh no. OH god please not him. Anyone but him. Quick I need to think of a plan!I know I'll hide somewhere. Well that plan went down the drain because it's too late. He wrapped his arm around me and give me an almost bone crushing hug."EKK!!!LET GO OF MEEE!!"I screamed "PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME! THIS GUY TRYING TO **** ME! HELP ME! MELIKE!!"I tried to escape but his gripe was too strong."Arife! What's wrong?!"I heard a boy call me. Ahh my hero is here to save me!"Jeremy! Over here help me!"I quickly responded "Arife!" He came running to a boy giving me an almost bone crushing hug. His hand turned into a fist. He punched the boy that was hugging me so hard he let go and flew to the ground."Oye! Jeremy! No fair you gotta share her!You can't have her for yourself only! It's not fair!" The boy on floor rubbed his check(because that's where Jeremy punched him) and groaned. "You okay,Arife?"Jeremy asked "Y-y-yeah I'm okay!Thanks anyway..."I said while blushing just a little.

"I mean you guys aren't even dating so she's not yours is she?!"The boy from floor spoke. At that comment me and Jeremy blushed a deep red blush in embarrassment.Jeremy punched him in the face again(same place).

"Oye! Dude what's your problem?!"

"You wanna go?!"

"With pleasure!"

"Then let's go! I'm ready!"

"Let's settle this with a soccer match since our teams haven't versed yet!Unless you scared you gonna lose?"

"I ain't scared I'll beat ya any day any time!"

"Let's make a bet while we're at it!"

"Sure then, who ever wins gets to get kiss from Arife!"

Jeremy put his hand over his nose from almost getting a nose bleed. "But what if it's a draw?"Ayesha spoke up. They both looked at her. "True..."They both said and thought. "Ayesha you can decide what will happen if it's a draw ok?" Jeremy said with smile.She smiled and nodded. I grabbed her hand and took her away while the two boys were fighting. "Oye Ayesha please don't do anything bad if it's a draw please!"I begged her. Then a grin formed on her face.But then it went back to a smile and she said"Okay!"

"That's it! I'm gonna say it!"We looked up to see Moe on top of a class room roof top.My jaws dropped to the floor in shock of what an idiotic thing he's doing. Ayesha giggled and said "I wonder what he is gonna say?"

"I'm in L-"Moe got hit by a soccer ball in the face which made him bleed. XD. We looked over to see who kicked the soccer ball. It was Melike and Fadi was holding her back so she doesn't go up to where Moe is and kill him. We ran over to Melike and Fadi. Fadi sighed. "Dude don't kill him. The poor guy's innocent!"Fadi told Melike. Melike froze and looked over at Fadi. He shouldn't have said that!

Fadi's POV

Oh s**t! She looks so creepy like that! She's so mad!

Arife's POV

"Poor guy? Innocent?!" Melike's turned red with flames. "That idiot is a no good piece of s**t! That mother ****er! Son of a *****!" Melike is full with rage that's for sure!And she continued to swear more bad things about Moe. I heard Ayesha giggle behind me I looked at her. "They get along so well! They would make a good couple if you think about it."Ayesha spoke with a smile. A grin formed on my face. Then from behind us Jessica shouted" Oye Fadi, Melike stop your lovey dovey act. Jeez you guys are like a married couple!"Jessica winked with the evillest smile ever. Melike dropped Fadi and quickly covered her face. Fadi sit where he fell with deep red blush of embarrassment. "We're not even dating!"They both said. Us three girls giggled. "I'm not done yet! I'm gonna say it!"We heard from the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Hope you like it!

Stay tuned for next chapter coming tomz.

That's 869 words yay!