Melike and the new boy

Ayesha's POV
"Arife!!!" We heard 2 people call Arife's name. We both looked to see who it was. Melike jumped out of no where and hugged Arife."Save...me..."Arife looked at me. I grinned"Melike I don't you should the yellow midget." Melike let go of Arife and she asked "Who? Why?". Arife was panting in the background. I continued"I'm talking about Arife I don't you should hug her. She had a spider on her. We we're trying to take it off." Arife froze then jumped up and down saying"Where?!!Where?!! I don't wanna die!! Waah, I'm too young to die!!" She cried then I stopped her from jumping and told her " It was an excuse for Melike to let go of you midget."

"Who you callin' a midget, giraffe!"
"Obviously you, you yellow drawf!"
"Shut up you green Beanstalk!"
"Where did you get green from?" I sweat dropped
"Your uniform obviously you stupid giraffe."
"Shut up, you yellow alien!"
"At least I'm not a Beanstalk"
"Its better than looking like I'm a grade 2!"
"Being smaller is better than being taller than age height!"
"How do you know that I'm taller than my age height?"
"I'm your enemy and also the class Rep."
"But still I don't wanna be thought that I'm a little kid!"
"You idi-!" Before she could continue someone called out "Arifeee!!""H-huh? Jeremy?" Arife blushed seeing Jeremy"Are you okay?Did Moe actually kiss you?!" Jeremy made a fist "That idiot doesn't understand sexual harassment after all!" Melike walked past with unconscious Moe and Fadi. They looked beatin' up. We sweat dropped.

Melike's POV
I was dragging Moe and Fadi to Jessica to heal them. Then Arife,Jeremy and Ayesha caught my eyes. I walked up to them. "Hey guys! What's up?" I asked them with a smile. "Melike what the hell are you doing?" I saw Arife sweat drop. "?" I looked at them with a confused look. Ayesha tapped my shoulder then pointed to Moe and Fadi. I looked at them."Ohhh! This two?" They all nodded"I'm taking them to Jessica because they wer-""They were fighting and Melike saw and beat the s*** out of them." A boy with curly short brown hair continued for me. He smiled. I looked at him,smiled at him with a tiny blush"Issaaaaa! How are you honey? You took a few days of.""HONEY?!" Ayesha looked so shocked. Before we realized Ayesha turned to stone because of the shock."Ayesha it's just a joke. I just call him honey for fun." I told her and she turned back to normal."I'm Issa. Issa pizza!" He spoke"Thats your surname?" Ayesha asked Issa"Well no...but my other name is too long so just call me Issa pizza!" Issa smiled at her."Tsk. Oye Ayesha just so you know me and Issa are engaged so you can't have him."I grabbed Issa's hand " ENGAGED?!!" SHE froze...then she melted.

Arife's POV
I had giraffe on me and I was dragging her to the nurse(Jessica)." OMG you green Beanstalk why are you so big and heavy." I complained. Then suddenly she slipped(a/n: triple S!\(^O^)/) of me. I tried to grab a hold of her but at this rate she's gonna fall to her doom. Even if she doesn't die it's gonna hurt a lot anyway. But then...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you liked it thanks for reading.
Stay tuned for the next chapter. And that's 600 words! Yay!
Cya! ('∀'●)♡
= ̄ω ̄=
↖(^ω^)↗
↖(^▽^)↗
ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ
(*¯︶¯*)
(=^.^=)
(='.'=)
ⓐⓨⓔⓢⓗⓐ ⓜⓐⓡⓥⓔⓛⓛ ⓞⓤⓣ
Goodnight <(_ _)>✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔ Cya laterz!