Chapter 6

An hour later we were in Vegas.  The limo stopped in front of a huge hotel and casino,  Kade got out and led me into the lobby.  I felt my phone vibrate but I ignored it.

"Mr. Jacobs! So nice to see you, sir.  I have everything ready for you!" An older man said to him and escorted us to the elevator. 

"Thanks, Robert," Kade said to him nodding.

We rode the elevator to the top floor and got off.  Robert led us to a door,  as I looked around I noticed it was the only door on the whole floor.  He unlocked the door and ushered us in. 

"The penthouse is ready sir if there is anything you need please let me know." Robert says to Kade leaving and Kade just nods.

"Penthouse seriously?  What do you own this place too?" I asked Kade laughing and he smirks.  The place is huge!  There's a living room, a kitchen, a dining area, two bedrooms, two bathrooms with jacuzzi tubs, a bar, a huge balcony with a pool, and a hot tub.  Everything was done in black and white with pops of red.  It was gorgeous. 

"No I don't own it but I stay here a lot.  Do you like it?" Kade asks and I smile.

"It's bigger than my whole apartment I love it!"

"Good I want you to enjoy yourself, whatever you want I'll make sure you get it."  He states smiling at me.

"Right now I think I'd like to go swimming!" I squeal and he laughs.

"Whatever you want babe.  Go change and I'll meet you out there." 

    I take my suitcase and go to one of the bedrooms.  I change into my bikini and look at my phone.  I have a missed call from Grant and a text.

Hey sweetie.  Sorry I've been swamped at work.  Maybe we can do dinner tomorrow night?

  I rolled my eyes throw my phone down.  Why even bother to answer his lying ass? I grab a towel from the bathroom and go out on the balcony.  The sun is starting to set a little but it is still hot and humid.  I dive into the pool and swim around enjoying myself.  It's been a few years since I've even seen a pool let alone got in one.  Kade comes out and sits in a chair watching me swim around. 

"You are not getting in?" I ask as I swim past him.  He is still dressed in jeans and his white shirt.

"Though I'd enjoyed the show." He grins at me.  I laugh and roll my eyes at him. 

"So what's the plan for tonight?" I ask him as I float in the pool.

"A friend of mine is a DJ and he invited me to come to see him spin tonight at club Rogue.  Is that ok with you babe?" He asks.

"Sure." I smile at him. 

"Ok I ordered us some dinner and after that, we can have a few drinks before we go." He states. "You can swim as long as you like we've got all night babe."  I laugh at him.

"All night? I haven't partied all night since college."

"It's Vegas babe.  The night doesn't start until eleven."  He smirks. 

"How often do you come to Vegas?" I asked him curiously.  Did he party all night regularly?

"Once every couple of months usually sometimes more.  It's my favorite place to unwind." He shrugs.  

"I see and what does unwind mean?  Get drunk and hook up with random girls?" I asked him bitterly.  I couldn't see myself being with someone who partied all the time.  It was fun sometimes but not every weekend.