Chapter 21- As long as you love me.

Start from the beginning

" Just splendid" Greg answered and smiled friendly.

Niall walked to Greg and hugged him, causing everyone to look surprise.

" What's going on?" Greg asked when Niall let go of him.

" I just love you" Niall said and smiled.

Greg looked at but I just shrugged my shoulders.

Niall picked up Amelia and gave her a big kiss on her cheek.

" I'm tired" She said and rubbed her eyes.

" Want me to tuck you in?" Niall asked and kissed her again. Her cheeks were irresistible, everyone knew that.

" Yes please" She said.

" Well we'll be gone when you wake up love, so give grandma a big hug?" Maura asked and looked at Amelia.

Amelia gave them all a warm hug before Niall took her to bed.

" I have to show you all the things I bought today Marissa" Maura said exciting and went to get her shopping bags.

I nodded my head smiling and followed her to the kitchen.

When she was about to lay her bags on the kitchen table I remembered that I forgot to wash it after our Niall time.

" WAIT " I yelled. 

Maura looked at me surprised.

" Michael threw up on the table earlier and I forgot to clean it properly" I said and smiled like an idiot.

" Alright then" Maura said and smiled her biggest smile. " I'll help you" She added.

" No you don't need to..." But that didn't stop her.

The face on Niall when he came down stairs and saw what me and Maura were doing was priceless.

" Ermm mum what are you doing?" He asked and rubbed his neck.

" I'm just helping Marissa cleaning after Michael" She answered him and looked at me smiling.

When she looked away I looked at Niall and tried not to laugh.

" Oh right, it's after Michael" Niall teased and looked at me with a grin.

The last night with Bobby, Greg and Maura was wonderful. 

Soon everyone were off to bed since they had to wake up early.

" Are you gonna take them to the airport or am I doing it?" I asked Niall as he was brushing his teeth.

He put one finger up and walked to the bathroom to finish.

" I can do it, I have to take care of something anyway" He answered and layed down next to me.

" Can you tell me?" I turned around so I was facing him.

Niall put one hand under his pillow and looked at me with his worried eyes.

" I'm gonna get the DNA results...they're supposed to be ready then"  He said and left out a worried sigh.

Earlier this night, Niall called Andrea and told her to give hair of Lilly and send it with one of Niall's bodyguards. She agreed so tomorrow morning we would find out.

" What if it's mine?" Niall asked.

I took Niall's other hand and put it agains my chest.

" As long as you love me" Was my answer. 

" I'll always love you" Niall whispered. He was almost speechless over my answer. 

I wasn't gonna give up on him because Andrea "slept" with him without his permission. I knew what happened that night now, and I was gonna take Niall's word.

**

I woke up early but not early enough. Niall was gone.

I rubbed my eyes and stood up to look out of the window. The sky was grey.

I put my slippers on and walked out of the room. I looked into Michael's bedroom.

" You're awake?" I said more to myself as I saw that he was playing with his toes.

I didn't hear him at all though I heard his breath on my nightstand all nights.

I took him up and together we walked down stairs to get breakfast. I looked at the clock.

It was 6.

" No wonder you're up" I said to Michael and placed a kiss on his forhead. 

Michael probably had been awake awhile before I came into his bedroom because he could only hold his eyes open for one hour after I gave him a bottle.

I walked upstairs and put him in his crib.

I smiled to myself and went back down stairs to get my coffee.

I heard the outdoor open and close when I took the first sip of my coffee.

" I'm in the kitchen" I said and waited for Niall to appear.

When he came his hair was a mess and I couldn't see whether he was glad or sad.

" Have you been crying?" I asked and stood up.

His eyes were blood red.

" I got the DNA results..." Niall said.

" And?" I gasped.

Niall didn't answer. He just stared at me.

" Oh my god" I said and sat down. The baby was his. Our life was gonna change again.

" It's not mine" Niall suddenly said.

I looked up. 

" What?" 

Niall came walking to me and took me into his arms.

" I've been crying because I was so happy" He said into my neck.

" I can't believe this" Was all I could say. 

Niall let go of me and smiled. He kissed me few times.

" We need to celebrate somehow" I said and smiled.

Niall looked around.

" The kids are a sleep right?" He asked and a grin grew on his face.

I nodded my head slowly and smiled when he picked me up bridal style and made his way to our bedroom.

**

" Hello ! " I heard Louis's voice.

" Hi ! " I said back and kissed him on the cheek. I hugged Brittany and asked if I could hold Thomas.

Brittany smiled and handed my Thomas.

" You're right, he's getting a red hair" I said and looked surprised at Louis.

" I like it" Brittany answered and took her coat off. Louis blinked me.

" I gotta say, I was so glad when you called...I haven't see you all for such a long time" Louis said and  hung his jacket up.

" That's what me and Niall were thinking. Why not have a dinner for you all? " I said and smiled. 

" Is Harry and Ally here yet or? I haven't seen Ally for a while..." Louis said and smiled his biggest smile.

" She doesn't look any different at all if that's what you mean..." I said and shook my head over him.

" So I can't call her fat yet? Damn it" Louis said and Brittany rolled her eyes.

" Zayn is here too" I said and Louis stopped smiling.

" Is Liam coming?" Louis asked worried. I heard all about the cheating.

" He's coming alone, so maybe they can work things out"

The doorbell ran again so I handed Louis Thomas and they walked together into the living room.

When I opened door I tried not to gasp.

" Hi " Liam said smiling. 

But I didn't smile back.

What was Liam thinking , bringing Megan with him?