"What song?"I asked her.

"Either all Ed Sheeran's but especially...Talk Dirty To Me!"Gemma said bursting laughing immitating the famous tune of the song and I laughed because she did it nicely and funny, she was so adorable.

"Wow thats...very Harry... but he's still the sweetest cupcake!"I said defending Harry and he wasnt just a dirty sex crazed man, he's changed, he's much more and way better than that. People should see this good side of him.

"Totally,  means a lot someone else other mom and I knows the real him."Gemma said really happy of my answer and I nodded.

We made it to the one big mall of Holmes Chapel, I thought I was the one crazy girl about shopping more than anyone but today I was wrong, Gemma was much more. So me and Gemma were really enjoying each others' company to the fullest. We literally went to each and every shops and boutiques of the whole mall without leaving a single one, ok all the ladies ones, we didnt go to the men's shops and sports. We also took tons of pictures and selfies together, normal, casual ones and also making all kinds of faces.

"Let's go there now!"Gemma dragged my hand to the next shop that was Zara. One of my favorite brands, very classy and the collections were always the bomb. Gemma and I tried many clothes and took pictures continously in the dressing rooms.

"Gemma try this one"I said giving her a nice black and white tiny squares jumpsuit that I thought would look fantastic on her so she took it from me before closing the the door of her cabin to wear it. I waited for her to come out and gasped seeing the blonde beauty in front of me wearing the jumpsuit. Wow everything suited her perfectly. I took pictures of her and she did many poses gladly.

"You're so pretty."I cooed showing her the pics and she smiled looking at them widely.

"Thanks, Im so getting that, you...wear this!"Gemma said and showed another dress that was looking gorgeous but would it be nice on me? Will it suit me? I wasnt Gemma Styles! I was just Melanie. It was a little black dress, simple one but it was classy and by the look of it it would show anyone wearing it look hot so why not.

"Ok"I said taking the dress in a cabin to put it on. I looked myself in the mirror and it didnt look like the usual me, I mean I do wear short dresses for parties on occasions but not that often so it was always a moment I felt a little insecure about myself. But still I loved this dress.

"How is it?"I opened the door and placed my hands on my waist pretending to pose like a model and there stood a jawdropped Gemma eyes not blinking looking at me as I was...I didnt know who. Was it that good or what?

"You're lucky Harry's not here now or you're about to lose it right here. Damn you're hot, Im glad my future sister is a sweet girl by heart and sexy by looks"Gemma said looking at me in full admiration and she immediately took many pictures of me from far and closeups as well. I blushed at her comment. Future sister! I didnt know if Harry was ok with wedding because he said he wouldnt date but now he has me so wedding? No idea, let us not push, let s just enjoy the moment without any trouble.

I changed into my clothes back and joined Gemma at the counter to pay, I wanted pay for my dress but you she would let me? Like brother like sister, she didnt let me pay at all, she paid for her and my dress, it wasnt the shop we bought things today  but in all of them I tried to pay for me but she didnt let me, actually I managed to pay for both of us in Sephora, Hollister and MAC with great difficulty and that was it.