1.

Warm fingertips touching the inside of my thighs, his lips attacking my neck leaving wet open mouth kisses in his path to my breasts. My hands are tied to the bed post and I'm in nothing but a black lace thong. His breath fans over my lips and I flutter my eyes open to see his sparkling blue eyes starring down at me.

Hips fingertips are grazing my thighs higher and I can't help wriggling underneath his lean body, I pull on the rope bounding my wrists together. A whimper escapes my lips as his soft plump lips trail down the valley of my breasts, I buck my hips to meet his as his tongue circles my left nipple, he hums against my skin appreciating my reaction making me squirm underneath him.

"Babygirl, if you move again I'm going to untie you and stop, do you understand?"
I nod, not being able to talk from my mouth feeling so dry.
"I didn't hear you answer me" my left bum cheek is pinched harshly and I squeal lifting my bum away from the mattress.

"Y-Yes" he smirks smiling above me and straddles my waist reaching over to the side of the bed to retrieve his phone, it takes me a couple of seconds to realise his intentions

"Brody No" I shake my head pulling on the ropes once again. My wrists are instantly pinned to the mattress and his face inches from mine
"Now now Angel you know I don't like being told no" he runs his thumb over my swollen bottom lip and drops the phone to his side and within a quick nudge I'm turned to lay on my tummy.

"OW" I squirm bringing my knees to my chest after the harsh sting to my right bum cheek lingers from his encounter. His lips touch the bottom of my back in a comforting, reassuring gesture. I then wince loudly when his hand collides with my raw bum cheeks 5 more times, I count each time the sting feels worse.

He rubs his palm gently over each cheek, I then feel the bed dip and move my head to the side to see him move to the bathroom, a couple of minutes pass and my breathings returned to its normal pace, he walks back in the room with a cheeky grin plastered on his face, I then frown realising he's only wearing his boxers.

The bed dips and knees are pushed to my chest his palms raising my hips so I lay my chest flat to the mattress, he then moves my thong to the side and I feel the tip of his penis slide against my slit.
"My baby girls always ready for me"
I then feel him push his way into me, I gasp loudly griping onto the bed sheets, his actions soon turn to desperate thrusts, his right hand circles my waist as he rubs against my clit making me squirm and cry out as I feel my orgasm blossoming.

I lay in a pool of sweat with warm cum spread on the bottom of my back. I feel tissue against my back, the remains of Brody's orgasm clearly drenching the tissue. I hear a lid pop open and cold liquid is squirted onto my bum cheeks, I gasp biting on my lip.

"Sorry Angel, I should of warned you" his voice is breathless and deep, still regaining his breath after our session. After warm hands are kneaded into my skin I'm turned slowly onto my back to be greeted by an exhausted looking face, his smile still cheeky and wide but with damp curls sticking to his forehead. He leans his body down to mine kissing me quickly before proceeding to untie my wrists.

I exhale sitting up and push the damp curls away from his forehead and grip his neck kissing him in a desperate attempt. He steadies his body and moves his left hand to my bum squeezing. I wince breaking the kiss.

"Oh shit sorry Babygirl, that bad?"
I nod blushing looking at his lips. He tilts my chin to look up to his face and smirks at my red cheeks.
I squirm away from him standing up and retrieve his black adidas t-shirt that comes to lay mid thigh.

I glance to look at him and his tongue slowly glides along his bottom lip, I wiggle up my black ripped jeans securing the button before tying my hair in a messy high bun.

"Where do you think your going?"
"I-I was going to walk home and start getting ready for Harry's party?" I bite my lip, a nervous gesture.

He smirks seeing my nervous reaction around him still.
"I'm taking you home, hang on" he gets out of bed putting trackies on and starts looking on the floor for the top he was wearing then walks over to me tugging the bottom of his adidas top, I lift my arms allowing him to take it off, he passes me my bra and grey sweater allowing me to dress in my original clothes.

"Car now princess, I can't be late"
After a quick drive to my house with Brody's hand securely on my right thigh the entire journey.
"Don't wear anything too short or small, for my eyes only you understand?" I nod biting my lip looking at him. He reaches forward pulling my bottom lip free and kisses me harshly then stops to whisper in my ear

"Daddy will see you later" I can't help the blush creep on my face, I quickly take my seat belt off with shaky hands and exit the car in a clumsy state. Brody clearly enjoying his presence on me as laughter fills his car, I shut his door and wave walking towards my door. I hear a beep of a car and turn to see a smug look plastered on his face and I'm left with a cheeky wink before I go inside and run upstairs to start getting ready.