23

I just wanted to take a moment and say happy 7 year anniversary to Galexy. They are my #1 OTP and I love their relationship.

Aleana's POV

AG- I only told you because you're my big sister/best friend. I hope you understand that no matter what you say I won't leave Gabe...ever, even if he's in a gang.

Ariana- Well I mean.....I need to watch out for you but as long as it's nothing too serious......

Will stood up.

W- It's not. I just got a text from them. We're quitting the gang. All 5 of us.

AG- OMG REALLY!?!?!?! That's amazing! Thank God.

Ariana- Well nothing to worry about then. Aleana, know that you can always tell me anything. I won't judge you, nor will I be mad if you tell me the truth. I care about you and my family more than my career and that's saying a lot. I love you.

AG- I love you too.

We hugged it out and Will took a picture and posted it on Instagram with the caption:

"Aww....two sisters hugging it out... #sistergoals @aleanagrande @arianagrande"

AG- I gotta go talk to Gabe. He probably thinks I'm mad at him.

W- He said he's gonna leave you alone for the night. We're all meeting up tomorrow. So I gotta go. Bye.

AG+Ariana: Bye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day

Still Aleana's POV

I woke up because my phone buzzed. It was a text from Normani.

Normani$: Please come over....

Me: Be there in 20.

She sounded extremely serious so I was worried. I quickly did my morning routine, make up, and got dressed in this:

 I quickly did my morning routine, make up, and got dressed in this:

I went downstairs and quickly ate breakfast.

Ariana- Why are you in a rush?

AG- I think Normani needs a friend right now...she sounded worried when she texted me.

Ariana- Want me to drop you off? I'm going to shoot for Victorious in 2 hours.

AG- No. I gotta go now and I think I'll skateboard, it's a nice day. Bye! And if Gabe or anyone comes by tell them I'm at Dinah's because Normani's staying with her.

Ariana- You got it.

I grabbed my house keys and my helmet and took off towards the direction to Dinah's house.

Her mom opened the door and I quickly ran into Dinah's room to see Normani crying and Dinah consoling her.

AG- Aw what happened?

DJH- Normani's boyfriend cheated on her so when she confronted him he dumped her.

AG- Aw sweetie....

I went to hug her and she just sobbed.

NKH- I can't believe this...I liked him so much.....I even reconsidered moving here because of him.....now I guess I'm staying....

AG- Well that's good right? You're away from his bad vibes, you've got your bestie Dinah here and you've got all of us!

DJH- Aleana's right. You have all of us here so why you sad over some little boy? Plus there tons of cuties in LA like Will.....

AG- Yea! I know you know that Will likes you (I KNOW YOU KNOW THAT I MADE THOSE MISTAKES MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE..sorry I had to).

NKH- Maybe I should give him a chance. I'm not gonna sit here crying over Ty. Dinah, get me ready and Aleana set up the date!

AG- That's the spirit! I'm gonna leave now to go prep Will...Dinah get her looking more flawless then she already is.

-------------------------------------------------

PHONE CONVO (A=ALEANA AND W= WILL)

W- SHE WANTS TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME! OH MY GOSH!

A- *giggles* Will calm down! You CAN'T be nervous on the date. Look. You're taking her to the park, that's her get away place. You're gonna have a moonlight picnic, Gabe is prepping the food. Ariana has a friend named Avan Jogia and he is driving you guys to the beach. He'll be at your house at 7 to pick you up then take you to pick up Normani by 7:30. The date can be however long you want it to be. But PLEASE don't mess up and be ready for when Avan comes.

W- o-o-okay. Bye!

I hung up and went downstairs. Everybody except Dinah, Normani and Will were here. 

AG- Okay. Nobody call Will and Normani starting 7. Dinah will be here after Normani is picked up.

DV- She's gonna walk here? Alone at night?

AG- Don't worry Dana her mom will drop her off. Hey Avan thanks for doing this for my friends.

AJ- No problem Aleana. You're Ariana's sister, so you're like my sister. I'd be more than happy to do this for you.

Ariana- Now we're leaving because we're hanging with the cast. Bye guys!

We all greeted them goodbye and they left.

C- What now?

CC- We should all go to the arcade. There's really not much to do here.